You know what

Cant stop thinking about the gaping mewling screeching delirous delicious dripping slippery wonder of you know what.
That is a thought that plagues many of us Livn..... here's to those AWESOME thoughts (raising glass)
While opening a really nice bottle of scotch last night, I was considering the same topic. If you can get a hold of Aberlour Batch 40 I think you'll appreciate it. Livn - Did you know that most men who gaze upon the holy grail are turned to stone...or is that steel?
While opening a really nice bottle of scotch last night, I was considering the same topic. If you can get a hold of Aberlour Batch 40 I think you'll appreciate it. Livn - Did you know that most men who gaze upon the holy grail are turned to stone...or is that steel? Originally Posted by Bigh1955
In my case Bigh it was turned to diamonds. I could of cut glass with that little SOB he was so....rigid.

Not familiar with Aberlour. I'll check it out. And it's a good topic to ponder while enjoying a nice smooth single malt or a beer for that matter.