NCNS'd by GabriellaSantos

I set up an appointment for 8pm today with GabriellaSantos.

She emailed me a few hours before requesting we move the session back to 9pm. I said no problem. She told me the hotel she was staying at and asked me to text when I got there for room number.

So I get there at 8:51 and text asking for room number. Here is what transpires:

1. I text again at 9:01 asking if there is a problem.
2. I text again at 9:07 letting her know if she does not respond by 9:15 I will consider myself NCNS'd and leave.
3. 9:10 - she texts me she just left her restaurant but would not be able to get there by 9:15 but she was speeding to get back.
4. I texted back I would be willing to wait a bit longer.
5. 9:25 - I ask where she is at
6. 9:30 - I let her know I will be leaving at 9:40 if she did not call me.
7. I called her twice between 9:30 and 9:40
8. I left at 9:40

She has still not responded to even say she was sorry.

I did not try and negotiate her rate or anything else. I was more than flexible and provided provider references.

I may have to get P411.. I hear that if Providers NCNS like Gabriella did they get strikes against them and that eventually loose the ability to use P411.

I am just upset I did not stick to my gut feeling and leave at 9:15.
Here is a link to her showcase so you know who this is for sure. I would post emails and texts as proof but I understand that would be against board rules.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119867
Dude...................... ( I am new here too)

Work through it.... I am new here to, and appreciate the the information, but on that side of town..... you could have been serviced 3 times .....
  • Molay
  • 11-24-2012, 10:54 PM
She is gorgeous. I understand why you waited.

Sorry that happened to you. It really sucks.
It sounds like the sos with this one. Another well know provider was offering doubles with her, not sure it that may have been an issue.
I understand your frustration. You are right about your need to get on p411 and what happens to NCNS'ers there, in my opinion (I do not speak for Gina). I don't see anyone except through p411 unless it is some bar pickup where I meet the pro and move from the bar to the room.
That's just fucked up! No fucken regards to someone else's time. Should have done research on this young lady. This is when plans B, C,D come in handy.
Thanks all. She sent me a text after midnight saying she got pulled over for speeding. I am not sure if it was true but why did she wait 2.5 hours to let me know and to apologize.

She offered me a 15% discount but in the end that is only $45. I left home at 8:30 and did not get home until 10:10. I bill out at the same hourly rate as her so she owes me $500 in waisted time.
Dude...................... ( I am new here too)

Work through it.... I am new here to, and appreciate the the information, but on that side of town..... you could have been serviced 3 times ..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I did try reaching out to another provider. She was already busy and I did not see anyone else available that I wanted to see at that hour. I did find someone last night @ 12:40 and she was very prompt and professional.

The point of my post was to inform others who value their time to be cautious when seeing GS.
Thanks for the useful info. My time's not all that valuable but I'd have been annoyed anyway for the inconsideration, and fucking furious if the NS/NC cost me a wasted blue vitamin....

Who knew a traffic stop could eat up a couple hours?
It can if it turns into more than "just a stop". If you were a cop stopping a chich that fine would you just spend 5 minutes writing her a ticket and letting her go her merry way
She has nothing but yes recommendations but most of us who hobby a lot know sometimes providers get better money and will NCNS someone for better money.

When she changed the time on you that's a clear signal to me she got better money .

Learn From It !!!

Always have plan b or c
Thanks for the info man.
She has nothing but yes recommendations but most of us who hobby a lot know sometimes providers get better money and will NCNS someone for better money.

When she changed the time on you that's a clear signal to me she got better money .

Learn From It !!!

Always have plan b or c Originally Posted by carkido45
Understood but I plan on doing research too. All I am going to say is the search button is my new best friend. As NCNS's don't show up in reviews you have to look further into other parts of the board.

I understand providers sometimes get offers too good to refuse. They can either call and cancel in advance which is not cool but doesn't suck or they can string you on and lie about it.

I have learned a lesson:

1. Go with the gut and never wait more than 15 min.
2. Get P411 to have faster verification
3. Figure out how to have a Plan B/C without making them feel bad for being plan B/C.

I've decided to use Gabriella's rules on her website for NCNS... Just put the NCNS person on my do not see list. Disrespect me once shame on you... do it again shame on me.

Fun Hobbing to all!!!
So.......she never replied on this thread.........