My Review

Hey guys first I would like to apologize to tsi for the misunderstanding but I DO NOT answer private calls from 3 p.m I was getting calls from an unknown number.I now realize it was tsi confirming our 4 p.m.For future references to avoid any further confusion I will be requesting the phone number you will be calling from.Thanks guys and again I apologize.
To everyone commenting on my review saying its bullshit excuse think what you want.I have never and will never answer a private call.If anyhing were to happen to me the last known # would be unknown god forbid.I dont know of any providers that answer private calls so take it how you want but dont call me a liar or a bullshitter especially if youve never seen me or dont know how I operate.
Seems how all your reviews are good except this one I believe you.
Thanks gy6 it sucks because it was a misunderstanding but one thing I hate is being called a liar
Jen, You're Stellar Reviews overshadow this one most people don't answer Private/Blocked calls. that's the beauty of CallerID you can protect yourself.
Jen..I agree. You have great reviews. Besides , when someone looks as hot as you , they are allowed a few mistakes..lol
Nobody called you a liar, Jen. What we have here is is a failure to communicate. With so many SPs going off the rails lately, it's easy to think the worst. Let it be a lesson to both of you.
It was an unfortunate miscommunication.

A hobby phone should not be blocked. Also, it might have worked out if tsi tried texting also, or Jen checked her email.
Nobody called you a liar, Jen. What we have here is is a failure to communicate. With so many SPs going off the rails lately, it's easy to think the worst. Let it be a lesson to both of you. Originally Posted by jokacz
You were kind of rough on her right out of the gate. She is the is the one that is reliable unlike TSI with what? One other review and 9 posts:

Did anyone see her in Buffalo?

My guess is she didn't have enough pre-books and didn't make the trip.

Maybe it's the members here going off the rails because things don't go the they think it should. Our SP's need to stay safe. Jen doesn't need the lesson. The rookie does.
You're entitled to your opinion. Better TCB skills on her part and a little more experience on his would have solved the problem. There were no reviews of her Buffalo visit when I made my original post and given the history of this area for stiffing traveling providers, it was a valid theory. But feel free to WK. It brings back memories of the bad old days of this board. Thought we were over that.
Nope, I just know Jen as a solid SP who has always had top notch TCB skills and has her rules she sticks by. She treats a lot of us very fair here. I just think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Hell, even I do not answer blocked calls. I do not blame her.
Not to sound like a WK myself...god knows that I've been severely burned by that before...lol...but I'd agree that Jen is probably the most organized provider I've ever met.
What a catastrophe