ladies what kind of candles, incense or oils do you use for your incall??

There is nothing more comfortable than being in a room that smells delightful!! I was just wondering what kind of fragrances do you ladies use in your incall for a relaxing session?? do you use oils or candles??

Men.... what kind of fragrances makes you feel comfortable and sets a mood for you??

I had an ATF Asian lady (who moved back to asia and made me sad) She gave a superb massage at the start of each session with some soft music in the background and always she burned some incense that smelled like cinnamon. She set the whole thing up so nicely causing the client to be totally relaxed. This made the sex great.
This time of year i like Sweet Potato Pie scent.
Most other times i like Linen and Vanilla scented candles
i am using pumpkin right now from homegoods..... i also love the bath and body works candles
I use bath n body works candles and their plug ins. I always get complimencompliments on my incall and how it smells. Right now I'm all about the fall scents. Pumpkin and cinnamon scents.
Candles, lighting, good music, and sex, makes a great time.....
There is nothing more comfortable than being in a room that smells delightful!! I was just wondering what kind of fragrances do you ladies use in your incall for a relaxing session?? do you use oils or candles??

Men.... what kind of fragrances makes you feel comfortable and sets a mood for you??

Originally Posted by mzluvly

I met at lady at my gym who sold me some scented Candles. I bought one for my ATF called Sugar Kisses it's a very unique smell that I can only describe as Sugar Kisses. lol
I use bath n body works candles and their plug ins. I always get complimencompliments on my incall and how it smells. Right now I'm all about the fall scents. Pumpkin and cinnamon scents.
Candles, lighting, good music, and sex, makes a great time..... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
+1 I enjoy the fall scents they are very calming and sensual
  • RoxyG
  • 10-22-2014, 03:42 PM
I love to burn incense. Nag Champa, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, and Sandalwood have always been my favorite scents.
Bath and Body Works for candles, or I order some from a lady here in Houston that makes them. They are just as good as B&BW.
Scentsy's are great. Lots of smells to choose from.
Peppermint oil is an aphrodisiac for women. I like to put a some on a cotton ball and wipe it on the door frames.
I love to burn incense. Nag Champa, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, and Sandalwood have always been my favorite scents.
Bath and Body Works for candles, or I order some from a lady here in Houston that makes them. They are just as good as B&BW.
Scentsy's are great. Lots of smells to choose from.
Peppermint oil is an aphrodisiac for women. I like to put a some on a cotton ball and wipe it on the door frames. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD

Very Zen!!!
On my to try list!!
I love bath and body works candles as well. I also like the bluntaffects spray
... I always get complimencompliments on my incall and how it smells .... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Oh goodness, you believe that? Its small talk to get you undressed.
Idk. I doubt the guys give a shit lol.
Oh goodness, you believe that? Its small talk to get you undressed. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bahahah yes.
" oh my....this fresh linen scent is giving me a hard on"