So my divorce was final a few weeks ago...

This makes marriage #2 for me that crashed and burned. I vow to have fun from now on! Guess some of us are not made to be married. Luckily, i travel alot on business so I always did my hobbying out of state. I really admire the providers here that have SO's and pursue the hobby life. How in the world do ya'll make that work lol

Anyway, you'll be seeing alot more postings from me!
Congratulations on your recent court-ordered freedom! Obviously, your divorce attorney didn't do his due diligence on your assets in relation to his fee if you still have money to hobby. Haha.

We look forward to hearing more from you, sir.
Congratulations on your recent court-ordered freedom! Obviously, your divorce attorney didn't do his due diligence on your assets in relation to his fee if you still have money to hobby. Haha.

We look forward to hearing more from you, sir. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
LOL would u believe it if I told ya I went with a place called 1-2-3 Divorce? I got the $399 special
Congrats sweety.......the third time i heard is a REAL CHARM tooo.....
Congrats sweety.......the third time i heard is a REAL CHARM tooo..... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Are you making an offer, BDS?
LOL would u believe it if I told ya I went with a place called 1-2-3 Divorce? I got the $399 special Originally Posted by poonhound
Find me something like that!!!! I have the simpliest divorece in the world and yet cannot figure out for the life of me what is the best way to approach it. If only it was that easy..
Find me something like that!!!! I have the simpliest divorece in the world and yet cannot figure out for the life of me what is the best way to approach it. If only it was that easy.. Originally Posted by alecia
"Doing a Simple Divorce in Texas Without a Lawyer"
Congratulations on your recent court-ordered freedom! Obviously, your divorce attorney didn't do his due diligence on your assets in relation to his fee if you still have money to hobby. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Ouch. Spoken like an attorney.
wife left, wife filed, wife took it all with her. any questions???
Find me something like that!!!! I have the simpliest divorece in the world and yet cannot figure out for the life of me what is the best way to approach it. If only it was that easy.. Originally Posted by alecia
As ShysterJohn pointed out, u can do it yourself. However I was too chicken for that. 1 2 3 Divorce is located off Oak Lawn avenue in Dallas: 123divorceattorneydallas.com

They were cheap and convenient but i must stress that this divorce was amicable and didnt involve property or custody. My first divorce was horrible but thats another story. Good luck! Pm me if u need any more details!

-PH
This makes marriage #2 for me that crashed and burned. I vow to have fun from now on! Guess some of us are not made to be married. Luckily, i travel alot on business so I always did my hobbying out of state. I really admire the providers here that have SO's and pursue the hobby life. How in the world do ya'll make that work lol

Anyway, you'll be seeing alot more postings from me!
Originally Posted by poonhound

Party time Poonhound.
Babydoll, trust me when I say this. The third time was no charm either.
congrats & happy hobbying!
As ShysterJohn pointed out, u can do it yourself. However I was too chicken for that. 1 2 3 Divorce is located off Oak Lawn avenue in Dallas: 123divorceattorneydallas.com

They were cheap and convenient but i must stress that this divorce was amicable and didnt involve property or custody. My first divorce was horrible but thats another story. Good luck! Pm me if u need any more details!

-PH Originally Posted by poonhound
You sure it didn't involve any property?? I'd be very careful. I have no idea what this outfit is that you're talking about, but anything of value that you have purchased during your marriage (no matter how it's titled) that has any document related to it's ownership or taxation needs to be at least referenced in the final decree. Some items, even items you may have had before your marriage if you're doing it right, need documents drawn up to make absolutely sure that your title is clear and clean. This included pension assets and income on investments that you had during the marriage.
I think after that many times, the car is the only real asset left.