Here’s Why Voting For DONALD TRUMP Is A Morally Good Choice

http://100percentfedup.com/a-must-re...y-good-choice/

"I do not think that voting for Donald Trump is a morally evil choice because there is nothing morally wrong with voting for a flawed candidate if you think he will do more good for the nation than his opponent. In fact, it is the morally right thing to do.

I did not support Trump in the primary season. I even spoke against him at a pastors’ conference in February. But now I plan to vote for him. I do not think it is right to call him an “evil candidate.” I think rather he is a good candidate with flaws.

He is egotistical, bombastic, and brash. He often lacks nuance in his statements. Sometimes he blurts out mistaken ideas (such as bombing the families of terrorists) that he later must abandon. He insults people. He can be vindictive when people attack him. He has been slow to disown and rebuke the wrongful words and actions of some angry fringe supporters. He has been married three times and claims to have been unfaithful in his marriages. These are certainly flaws, but I don’t think they are disqualifying flaws in this election.

On the other hand, I think some of the accusations hurled against him are unjustified. His many years of business conduct show that he is not racist or anti-(legal) immigrant or anti-Semitic or misogynistic – I think these are unjust magnifications by a hostile press exaggerating some careless statements he has made. I think he is deeply patriotic and sincerely wants the best for the country. He has been an unusually successful problem solver in business. He has raised remarkable children. Many who have known him personally speak highly of his kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. But the main reason I call him “a good candidate with flaws” is that I think most of the policies he supports are those that will do the most good for the nation."
Nothing like having a mentally unstable person with the nuclear code.
Or making wild statements like Reagan did about bombing in 5 minutes, that sent Russia into code red.
Nothing like having a mentally unstable person with the nuclear code.
Or making wild statements like Reagan did about bombing in 5 minutes, that sent Russia into code red. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"I said bong not bomb" (Gary)

"I do not think that voting for Donald Trump is a morally evil choice because there is nothing morally wrong with voting for a flawed candidate if you think he will do more good for the nation than his opponent. In fact, it is the morally right thing to do.
Not morally evil but morally wrong
I did not support Trump in the primary season. I even spoke against him at a pastors’ conference in February. But now I plan to vote for him. I do not think it is right to call him an “evil candidate.” I think rather he is a good candidate with flaws.

He is egotistical, bombastic, and brash. He often lacks nuance in his statements. Sometimes he blurts out mistaken ideas (such as bombing the families of terrorists) that he later must abandon. And many times he doubles down on themHe insults people. He can be vindictive when people attack him. He's the first to attack, regularly.He has been slow to disown and rebuke the wrongful words and actions of some angry fringe supporters. Since they are fringe players, disowning or disavowing them won't really cost him any supporters and would actually gain supporters. He has been married three times and claims to have been unfaithful in his marriages. These are certainly flaws, but I don’t think they are disqualifying flaws in this election. His marriages aren't to me. And they aren't to the only group they ever were.

On the other hand, I think some of the accusations hurled against him are unjustified. His many years of business conduct show that he is not racist or anti-(legal) immigrant or anti-Semitic or misogynistic – I think these are unjust magnifications by a hostile press exaggerating some careless statements he has made. I think he is deeply patriotic and sincerely wants the best for the country. He has been an unusually successful problem solver in business. He has raised remarkable children. Many who have known him personally speak highly of his kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. But the main reason I call him “a good candidate with flaws” is that I think most of the policies he supports are those that will do the most good for the nation." Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Just read the whole article.
The author doesn't want what's best for America, he wants what's best for him and his. Don't throw your vote away voting for a 3rd party. Throw it away on trump. A
nd like many repubs is pro-life until the fetus becomes a baby. The more restrictions on abortions mean fewer places and skilled people to perform them (which is exactly what he wants). The more likely there would be more late term abortions.

A conservative court decided a corporation is a person and opened the flood gate on election money. It turns out the dems are better at it than repubs.

Trump has put forth ideas that weren't misspoken or unintended that go against what I feel are basic American ideals. When he tells a crowd he'll pay any legal fees coming from an assault on a person at his rally, (rump gets the first amendment but others don't).

He is egotistical, bombastic, and brash. He often lacks nuance in his statements. Sometimes he blurts out mistaken ideas (such as bombing the families of terrorists) that he later must abandon. He insults people. He can be vindictive when people attack him. He has been slow to disown and rebuke the wrongful words and actions of some angry fringe supporters. He has been married three times and claims to have been unfaithful in his marriages. These are certainly flaws, but I don’t think they are disqualifying flaws in this election.

On the other hand, I think some of the accusations hurled against him are unjustified. His many years of business conduct show that he is not racist or anti-(legal) immigrant or anti-Semitic or misogynistic – I think these are unjust magnifications by a hostile press exaggerating some careless statements he has made. I think he is deeply patriotic and sincerely wants the best for the country. He has been an unusually successful problem solver in business. He has raised remarkable children. Many who have known him personally speak highly of his kindness, thoughtfulness, and generosity. But the main reason I call him “a good candidate with flaws” is that I think most of the policies he supports are those that will do the most good for the nation." Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You lost all credibility with the statement I have highlighted in RED- you attended a Pastor's conference and yet you are very active on a whore board? Just let that sink in for a minute!
You lost all credibility with the statement I have highlighted in RED- you attended a Pastor's conference and yet you are very active on a whore board? Just let that sink in for a minute! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Pssst, Lubed Wide-ass! It's been rumored that even Jesus was known to hang out with a hooker or two.
You lost all credibility with the statement I have highlighted in RED- you attended a Pastor's conference and yet you are very active on a whore board? Just let that sink in for a minute! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Lube, its an article I posted. I didn't write it you dumb fuck. Let that sink into your tiny brain damaged head.
  • DSK
  • 08-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey genius, he was quoting this guy..ROTFLMAO

Wayne Grudem
Biography Wayne Grudem
Wayne Grudem is Research Professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Arizona. He is a graduate of Harvard (BA), Westminster Seminary-Philadelphia (MDiv, DD), and the University of Cambridge (PhD). He has written more than 20 books, includingSystematic Theology, Politics According to the Bible and (with Barry Asmus) The Poverty of Nations: A Sustainable Solution.
Wonder how many people couldn't get past the words "Donald Trump" and "morally good" in the same sentence??

Tried to read it. Nice comedy!
Lube, baby, chill. It was a quote.