The DOJ has reversed course and said it no longer believes that Donald Trump should be entitled to immunity for his response to E. Jean Carroll’s accusation of sexual assault, allowing the case to move forward to trial in January.

Perverted rapist. Hope they get the rapist this time
Perverted rapist. Hope they get the rapist this time Originally Posted by winn dixie

^
^
^
I
I
I

YRSE!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
That case was already disposed of in Civil Court. Unless the DOJ has new incriminating evidence they don't have a snow balls chance in hell of moving forward. This is just another lame attempt to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024.
That case was already disposed of in Civil Court. Unless the DOJ has new incriminating evidence they don't have a snow balls chance in hell of moving forward. This is just another lame attempt to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Not really....but keep saying that
Not really....but keep saying that Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah really. But you go ahead and keep thinking it still has life.
That case was already disposed of in Civil Court. Unless the DOJ has new incriminating evidence they don't have a snow balls chance in hell of moving forward. This is just another lame attempt to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17

The move, articulated by a Justice Department lawyer in a court filing Tuesday afternoon, means that Trump will once again go to trial, in January 2024, over allegations that he defamed the former Elle magazine columnist.
The move, articulated by a Justice Department lawyer in a court filing Tuesday afternoon, means that Trump will once again go to trial, in January 2024, over allegations that he defamed the former Elle magazine columnist. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He defamed her? Whatever he said it's probably true and it wouldn't be defamation.
... Actually, NOW Trump can sue her for defamation.
And her outright lies - which will be brought forward
in the Appeal from the recent case.

... a bit of new evidence that I won't mention here.

#### Salty
ms. carrol was and is a lying pos; not to mention having a very sour pussy.

who'd want that hot mess... of a woman.