Can we talk about the problem with flower?

Now I’ve been to flower a bunch but I’ve started to stray away. Now have I got a lot of extras there beyond hj’s for no extra charge, of course. But Sarah has turned that place into a handjob factory. I asked her last time I was there why there’s no other girls. Her response was she doesn’t need other girls, she can do it all. Sure she can, because she leaves your massage 4 times a session to answer the door, shuffle people in, have them wait in the 3 rooms, and then rushes you to a handjob so she can go to the next. She doesn’t even massage me anymore. She’s even got impatient with me if I don’t nut in 3 minutes. Which brings me to my next point. I nutted on her last time, she wiped off her hand, went to the bathroom, flushed it, can back over, spread out the towel we didn’t use for the next guy to lay on, said bye, went into the room next door. I’ve often had hygiene concerns with them but with the way she’s doing the “jobs” of 2 now(see what I did there?) it’s getting to be a little too dirty, even for me. Anyway there’s a 10000 flower reviews on here, just wanted to play devils advocate.
Hurd that bro...
I've been to flower twice now over the past 3 months. Never met this Sara lady. Saw YiYi once and I think mamasan. Both only hj and no extras offered so I won't go back and btw, the massage not that great either. So good luck there.
WOW
Someone else noticed what was going on.
These guys are going to start spreading something and soon, because we all know what she offers there.
Met Sarah when she first started. Very slow business. She was great early on. Eventually, she started rushing me and I decided I didn't like being part of an assembly line. She had help but was jealous if a customer liked her helper. So she eventually dropped the help. She's looking for enough money to open a different kind of business. Whatever produces the most funds fastest is her approach. I lost interest - especially when she lost any interest in cleanliness. CIM blowjobs are as dangerous as unprotected intercourse. I decided she was a better memory than SID treatments. Too bad. She was one of a kind.
Here here. I would not go here again. Sarah is a bbj/cim machine sucking an insane amount of cocks every week. I'd be surprised if she isn't already spreading something around.
Sarah isn't the only asian masseuse doing 8-10 bbbj/cim per day.....wish they all would be more careful.
The best thing to do is Not go see that you know what anymore. She’s to nasty for me. If you do take your own Condom
Maybe, but more importantly everyone needs to be informed so they can make better decisions. Not many reviews of Flower tell anyone the downside of that place.
Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
Maybe, but more importantly everyone needs to be informed so they can make better decisions. Not many reviews of Flower tell anyone the downside of that plac

That info needs to stay in the forum section it originated in. - RS

Gotcha. There are plenty who don’t care about who they see. My point is the OP has drawn even more guys to go see her because of the details spoken about here.

Added private tags to quoted post. - RS
There's one big reason why her pushing for bbbj ($100-$120) turned into a HJ ($40) when both take the same time. Somebody gave somebody an STD - and she probably doesn't know how many guys she passed it on to. So go ahead Newbies. Go get yours.