thank you in the country aka rambo

I set an appointment with in the country Saturday since it was cold out I had an intruder enter my house a mouse with the biggest balls I have ever seen as in the country came in the door I asked him if he could help me with a little mouse problem he said sure as he turned around this mouse sat behind me eating a cheerio i was so scared I crawled up on the table butt naked screaming as he ran at the mouse with a broom the mouse did not budge instead just looked at him like he was insane he took the broom and nocked it into the dinning room wall all the time im still on the table screaming shoot it he than trapped it under a box and stomped the crap out of him in crieng because I can hear the mouse screeching after killing it exposed of it for me lol if you ever need an exterminator in the country is the best thanks rambo
Your welcome babe...That was the biggest damn mouse I've ever seen...lmao
mouse on steroids lmao
Well that's one hell of a way to start a session.
Mouse on Cheerios. Get some cats or just call Rambo.
You need to get one of my Persian kitties, Selena.
It was an outstanding way to start our session. Cause believe me when I say...Selena was VERY grateful for the rodent removal service.
dang in the country...making it hard on the rest of us...mighty mouse slayer...scoot
lol in the country I can say I was very grateful I felt like a damsel in distress and then came the shining knight in armor to my rescue
ROFLMAO...my mind can't help going to the image of Selena, naked, on all fours, up on the table, just the right height, and she is already screaming....I would have gone in that direction first! The fucking mouse could have waited...a few more cheerios...

great rescue story, though.
When I saw how stressed Selena was. There was no way I was gonna let that Bastard get away.
Next appt I have with Selena I'm going to bring a mouse with me, and as we're getting down to business throw it on the bed, and try to hang on! ��
You need to get one of my Persian kitties, Selena. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Please don't make the jokes so easy for me...
really lol you better hang on tight because there will not be a bed left lmao
Hahaha. sounds awesome