Communication, its the key.

Okay, so to the ladies. I am sure that you get busy, but I have noticed as of late that finding a provider that communicates well is difficult. Maybe its my bad luck. To be fair, I have found 3 that were and are impeccable. However, I had to get through several times those 3 to get to those 3. Also, I have had several pop up days later, literally the day after the day I asked for, and start communicating. I always make it a point to read and follow any special instructions, etc.. I will say that there is a huge difference between now and say 12-14 months ago as I didn't seem to have this issue. Maybe its just my bad luck and or timing, but I would be interested to know what drives y'all to respond quickly or in a timely manner? And by timely I mean 24-48 hours. Thank you in advance for any information you feel comfortable sharing.
Well u sure didn't communicate when you ncns me a while back and promised to make it right so hey I guess shit happens to everybody
Ouch! Talk about being BURNED BY JULES!

Well u sure didn't communicate when you ncns me a while back and promised to make it right so hey I guess shit happens to everybody Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Busted.

Wow dude, you walked right into that one. Lol

I wish you would also communicate what you're looking for in your ISOs.

Thanks for posting this.
Well u sure didn't communicate when you ncns me a while back and promised to make it right so hey I guess shit happens to everybody Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This isn't going as planned.
Communication is a key part in TCB skills, for both the providers and hobbyists.

For the provider, answering her ALL her requests/inquiries, even if it is guys who might be tire kicking, and in a timely manner, even if it is to just say "no thanks". After all, this is a business for providers, if she places an ad that day, then the time window should be smaller to get back with her inquiries or do not place an ad. Generally, it is a bad idea to ask for an appointment on the first reply if the hobbyist did not ask her, as usually, it is a given he wants an appointment or he would not have contacted her in the first place. Great customer service is from initial contact all the way up to the time the customer walks out the door after a session. Anything less is considered poor TCB skills and hopefully, will be shared at least through the hobbyist back channels if not a review or even in CoEd. Oftentimes, if she is really good, it is extended afterwards, sending the guy a text, thanking him for coming to see her, what a great time she had and/or for the awesome review he posted.

For the hobbyists, do not be a pest when communicating, providers are not going to nor wanting to trade texts with you all day, even the day of the appointment if you set one. There is no problem at all letting a provider know what you like during a session, after all, it is your money, but do it after you are screened and be concise and the point. If you are running late or cannot make it, let the provider know ASAP as well as vice versa. If a guy gets a reputation for time wasting/NCNS sessions he booked, there is no chance a well versed provider will even give him the time of day.
I agree w/ David if I wanted drama I would go RW .

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ha Ha Your mems are pretty frickin funny FID.
DAMN!!! Right in the nuts!!!

Bro, I'm not piling on here but I can't NOT use this meme.

Last I recall, VoodooChilde is the customer.

Recently, I used Home Depot to replace carpeting in a house I was selling. I originally carpeted three rooms, but then determined that the other two rooms needed carpet, so I paid for an appraisal and estimate of the other two rooms. Shortly thereafter, my home was purchased and the new owner had no desire to keep the carpet I had replaced so I never placed the order for the other two rooms. Based on your logic, I'm the asshole because I didn't call Home Depot back to let them know I had changed my mind. But I'm not really...I just made a consumer decision to do something else. (nothing in this case)

Now its different if the appointment was scheduled, but not that much different.
Well this isn't home depot and the appointment was scheduled and confirmed therefore it was an ncns which was acknowledged by the client who said he would make it right then crickets

Idk what your carpet story has to do with any of this.

I always think its funny when guys compare this business to other businesses.

So if a lady sets an appointment with you, you arrive at her place and she ncns you you wouldn't be upset? Very different, but you are entitled to your opinion.
  • L.A.
  • 06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Last I recall, VoodooChilde is the customer.

Recently, I used Home Depot to replace carpeting in a house I was selling. I originally carpeted three rooms, but then determined that the other two rooms needed carpet, so I paid for an appraisal and estimate of the other two rooms. Shortly thereafter, my home was purchased and the new owner had no desire to keep the carpet I had replaced so I never placed the order for the other two rooms. Based on your logic, I'm the asshole because I didn't call Home Depot back to let them know I had changed my mind. But I'm not really...I just made a consumer decision to do something else. (nothing in this case)

Now its different if the appointment was scheduled, but not that much different. Originally Posted by timothe

Umm.......What???
Timothe,

A better analogy for a NCNS is if you ordered a dozen pizzas delivered and then didn't answer the door when they arrived.

As you said, YOU are the customer.

As you said, YOU changed your mind.

But changing your mind without canceling the order, and then not answering the door when the delivery person arrives would indeed make you an asshole in anyone's book.