Sunday

Why is it so damn hard to get laid on a Sunday? Is there some football game on?
Maybe the economy is getting better. I sit by the phone and nobody calls. What's up with that?
Ranger game!!!
I've noticed the same thing. Sunday is the one day I usually have nothing else going on, but trying to set up an appointment (even with advanced notice) is dicey.
There is no way it can be THAT hard LOL
There is no way it can be THAT hard LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Looking at your pics, yes it can be that hard.

I have the same problem. It's hard for me to schedule more than a day ahead of time due to personal obligations. Sundays are usually one of the days when "free" time pops up but it's difficult to get something scheduled last minute. I'm sure our popular providers are often already busy or God forbid they want to occasionally relax on Sunday. Haha.

Oh well, I guess I will REALLY have to go to the gym.
What a shitty day - penis into vagina-wise. Maybe I should just get a gf? On the other hand I picked up some nice shirts at the mall. And that's the gayest thing I've said today.
Even God rested on the seventh day...

Kudoes to you TWD for not calling a BP girl...
It's them damn "blue laws" coming back around!
I feel your pain, but I have to tell you this. I turned away two requests for appointments today. Because 1) I incall at an apartment and I think having different men running in and out during the day is more noticable on the weekend when more of the incall neighbors are home from work and all the kids are home from school and playing outside in the parking lot. 2) I advertise that I incall Mon-Thur and can do weekends with advance notice...what part of texting me on a Sunday afternoon qualifies for advance notice? Just sayin'.

I have kids and a life outside the hobby, and I really do cherish my weekends to be away from the hobby and often make plans with family and friends that cannot be broken. Even if I do get freetime and hop on eccie so I am not completely out of hobbyland, it is not the same as driving the 25 miles to my incall and actually doing the session. Put all of that together and with the drive to the incall, getting myself ready, having the session, the clean up/making the incall ready for the next session, then the drive home it takes about a 4 hour chunk out of my day.

I am curious if you tried any of the ladies that posted in the weekend line-up. I almost always post there if I am wanting to take weekend sessions. I have heard mixed things from the guys about the ladies posting ads for the weekend not really being available, so I just had to ask.

Happy hobbying, and I am sorry you didn't have better luck this weekend! No one should have to go un-laid in this hobby!!!
No worries. I still got my left hand eh?
it was the louisville lovers versus the philadelphia phuckers NSL championship game on ESN this afternoon. one of the tighest and best poundings, lickings, and cummings i've ever watched.

the lovers came out strong, took a big lead 8 Os to 0. in the 2nd round, the phuckers star fucker took no survivors and racked up 12 0s in the 20 mins, to 3 for the lovers [talk about stamina!!]
in the final round, it was O for O as the lovers lead had several wing player tackle two of the phuckers best down women and was all over them as they screamed in glorious delight as he brought both of them close to but not quite to Os - they are some pretty fierce cumpetitors.
so, in the last 5 mins w/ the phuckers leading 12-11, lovers star sucker went down the field and got three Os from three different players, taking a 14-12 lead with 1 minute left. phuckers reserve licker came in and just about had the lovers star backfielder squirming as he licked up, down, left and right. she came, but the clock had run out. lovers won 14-12.

oh, and twd, sorry you didnt get any playtime in today.
Why is it so damn hard to get laid on a Sunday? Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
It's not.
Why is it so damn hard to get laid on a Sunday? Is there some football game on? Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke

RED SOX WERE IN TOWN