Approaching a lady in a public place

I’m sorta new here but not to the hobby. There were times where I stay in a hotel and notice a girl out smoking or something and I wanted to acquire about her. What is a nice and discreet (and respectful) way to do it?
  • motor
  • 11-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Don't. If you recognize her, go back to your room, look her up and PM her.
You don't ever know who she is with, if she is working, ect.
Just pull your pecker out and point at it. She will get the subtle hint.
Kick her on the pussy.
  • dgc92
  • 11-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Wave a benjie at her.

For real, there's no good way to ask her if she's a hooker.
sah,
wrt “.... notice a girl out smoking or something and I wanted to acquire about her....”
think you meant “inquire”.
or maybe you did mean “acquire” for an hour or so of time :^}

a girl of legal age in general??
or a girl of legal age who you think might be a provider??

if the former, look on the web for “how to pickup a girl.”

if the latter, see posts above. dont go meet her - discretion in the sub-cultureis of utmost importance.
  • MK122
  • 11-13-2018, 11:37 PM
YOU DON'T! WTF?
It cracks me up when grown ass men ask others for advice on how to approach or talk to women. That's why you are getting these hilarious answers.
I frequently stay at a hotel in the Galleria area and see the type ladies you mention. I have even done outcalls there and had a lady say she had been there before.
But to answer your question.... NO, I do not approach them. Not a prudent thing to do.
  • grean
  • 11-14-2018, 02:34 PM
I’m sorta new here but not to the hobby. There were times where I stay in a hotel and notice a girl out smoking or something and I wanted to acquire about her. What is a nice and discreet (and respectful) way to do it? Originally Posted by sah0602

Why would you assume she's in the hobby?

Assume she is not in the hobby and go ask to buy her a drink at the hotel bar like you would any lady you wished to strike up a conversation with.

Who knows? If you're not a dick about it, you may get lucky.
Who knows? If you're not a dick about it, you may get lucky. Originally Posted by grean
Wait, let me write that down. Don't be a dick.
  • grean
  • 11-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Don't. If you recognize her, go back to your room, look her up and PM her.
You don't ever know who she is with, if she is working, ect. Originally Posted by motor
If you actually think you recognize her from a website, it is best to leave her be. Don't even PM her on eccie. That would probably be very scary for her to know a guy that she doesn't know is aware of where she is staying and possibly keeping an incall there. My guess is she ghosts really quick.

I'm not even sure you bring it up at a later date if you do book an appointment later.
If you are not certain she is a provider as others said assume she is not. Flirt like you would any lady and if you get lucky you saved yourself some money. But take care asking anyone in public about playing for pay. Consider she may be part of a sting. And your fishing for rates and confirmation she is a provider could be enough to win you a special jackpot.
Don’t approach her. You would not want a provider approaching you alone or with your kids or significant other with questions / assumptions. Why would you disrespect her privacy like this ?