Reviews..????? "Rest of the story"

Can providers read the "Rest of the Story" on the reviews...Just wondering
  • fawn
  • 11-04-2011, 05:59 AM
No sir, we can not....
Thanks Fawn !!! I didnt think so, but not sure...
Let's be honest here, any provider who wants to read ROS can easily find a way.
With all do respect, the answer is a bit more complicated.

While ladies are not supposed to know what's in ROS, between the fact anyone with an email account and $15 can get access, the fact some ladies may have gentlemen who are close to them with access and the fact certain guys seem to like to share ROS for their own purposes, never assume what you write there will not get back to the lady.

And the same goes for the locker room.

Just because something isn't allowed doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
To add on the OP can divulge ROS if he wants. I remember a gent posting his ROS in co-ed for that provider to read.
We technically can't see any Restriced topic Staff..
fawn scores a 100 for the technical answer. if one has a regular acct [no PA] or a provide acct, that person cannot see ROS or private comments or men's longue posts.

monkmonk and fort worth punk score a 100 for the honest answer. there are many ways to get at the info.

dannie scores a 100 for the true answer. notice how she italicized Restriced topic Staff.
  • Logan
  • 11-05-2011, 12:06 PM
With all do respect, the answer is a bit more complicated.

While ladies are not supposed to know what's in ROS, between the fact anyone with an email account and $15 can get access, the fact some ladies may have gentlemen who are close to them with access and the fact certain guys seem to like to share ROS for their own purposes, never assume what you write there will not get back to the lady.

And the same goes for the locker room.

Just because something isn't allowed doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

We technically can't see any ROS Restriced topic Staff.. Originally Posted by Dannie
The above posters summarized it quite nicely.

Pimps also have handles and will let their girlz read their reviewz to see how they are doing. Some guyz will leak your ROS to gain favoritism with a provider, get some free action or try to get the same servicez as the reviewer.

Some providerz have male handles and will post reviewz and bump reviewz of their provider friendz. Sometimez, the “male” hobbyist that you think you are sharing intel with turnz out to really be a “verified provider” on the board. Trust me on that one.

If you are worried about what you put ROS, then have a separate "identity"/"identities" for screening purposes and don't link the two.
If I was a provider you can bet your ass I'd be reading the ROS.
To reinforce what Fawn said, NO, Providers are not allowed to read the ROS or any other PA matrials. The fact that some broken the rules does not make it right to so. If caught, you can be punished up to and including banning.

As a provider, you can always PM the reviewer to privaily discuss what he has said if he is so inclined.
There are rules and then there's reality. Provider has a regular, ATF or just plain old WK, he reads the reviewand either uses cut-and-paste or passes along his account of it. You think it shouldn't happen, ok. But that doesn't keep it from happening. And Bizz is right. Were I a provider I'd want to know what my customer is telling my target audience.
Someone mentions that providers can't read ROS on this site and it gets edited by the mods? wow. really?
Someone mentions that providers can't read ROS on this site and it gets edited by the mods? wow. really? Originally Posted by still-asleep
That's not why it was edited.
It's a conspiracy