A disscusion

I really want to talk dirty with minor degradation to a provider. But I'm so afraid of offending her. I would also enjoy a lot of racy talk from the provider. what should I do?
Ask them whats OK.
Ask them whats OK. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
+1

Or, ask them what are her no-no's.

You can call me damn near bout anything once we are in session - just watch how you talk to me when setting things up.

It's role play...that's the fun part.

But like some girls have daddy issues...and may not want you to call her "daddy's slutty little whorred out ball suckin cum bitch".
Might be a bit much for her. You know?

Me, won't bother me a bit. I'm happy with who I am.

Names are fun.

Want her/me to call you some back?
If you had a friendlier avatar it would help.

Just ask after screening, that is only mildly perverted, shouldn't be a problem.
All you have to do is ask, you would be surprised at what you find...
I'm game for dirty talk... bring it on baby
+1

Or, ask them what are her no-no's.

You can call me damn near bout anything once we are in session - just watch how you talk to me when setting things up.

It's role play...that's the fun part.

But like some girls have daddy issues...and may not want you to call her "daddy's slutty little whorred out ball suckin cum bitch".
Might be a bit much for her. You know?

Me, won't bother me a bit. I'm happy with who I am.

Names are fun.

Want her/me to call you some back? Originally Posted by tntangie
I love being Daddy's little Slut!
Shut your mouth, you slutty little whorred out ball suckin cum bitch.
Shut your mouth, you slutty little whorred out ball suckin cum bitch. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Shut your mouth, you slutty little whorred out ball suckin cum bitch. Originally Posted by TheBizz
yes sir...

oh..
um.
Just ask after screening, that is only mildly perverted, shouldn't be a problem. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Agreed, it's not like you want to paint em green and fuck an Orion slave girl. That would be moderately perverted. Talk to Neotek if you ever want to go full pervert.
Agreed, it's not like you want to paint em green and fuck an Orion slave girl. That would be moderately perverted. Talk to Neotek if you ever want to go full pervert. Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
I love this shit...

no, you may not paint me green.

Red, maybe.

Green, hell no.
I love dirty talk and it is pretty hard to offend me.

But its best to ask a lady before hand, sometimes its a comfort issue. If you've seen a lady a couple of times and she already knows your personality, may make it easier for both of you.

Just ask after screening, that is only mildly perverted, shouldn't be a problem. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Loan him yours, monk...it's just so...sweet(!)
Originally Posted by monkmonk
Harrump...
There's nothing friendlier than a flight of Warthogs coming to your rescue when the badguys have your ass in a sling.
{/grump}

More to the point, we're all a little perverted here. Like the others said, just ask the lady. It's a menu item like everything else.