Advice/Recommendations on Visiting Please?

Hi my name is Kendall and I am thinking of visiting Dallas area. I have never been there before and would like some general information on a good location thats easy to get to and accessbile to surrounding areas and provider friendly hotels/areas. Please be sure to offer areas to stay away from as well.

I am basically new to touring so I thought I would ask some of the experienced ladies and gentlemen here. Any attractions as such and/or must do's. Any help and all advice is appreciated.

Also what other sites would you ladies and gents recommend besides here on ECCIE?

PM/email me the info and any specifics.
stay away from Addison, Not provider friendly
stay away from Addison, Not provider friendly Originally Posted by bichogrande
I will surely take this advice. Thank you.
Just use your judgement and be careful. Pm me I'm interstes
Hello and welcome Kendall.
My, but you are an attractive lady.

As stated before, Addison is not good. The same goes for Irving. I'm sure some of the ladies here will have better insight than many of us guys.

As for things to do? There is so much in Dallas. It depends of course on what you like to do. It can be a fun place to be.

Feel free to pm if you wish.

Clouddancer
Pm me if you would like. Welcome!
My place is provider friendly. You should stay there.
Hello and welcome Kendall.
My, but you are an attractive lady.

As stated before, Addison is not good. The same goes for Irving. I'm sure some of the ladies here will have better insight than many of us guys.

As for things to do? There is so much in Dallas. It depends of course on what you like to do. It can be a fun place to be.

Feel free to pm if you wish.

Clouddancer Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Alright sweetie, thank you so much. I am looking forward to visiting.
Pm me if you would like. Welcome! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Ok, I will.
My place is provider friendly. You should stay there. Originally Posted by still-asleep

Ok that was a good one! lol. Well I hope you have me over at least for some time when I come visit!
This stuff about Addison being unsafe is WAAAAYYYY overblown... been seeing Providers there for YEARS in their hotels, notels, condos, apartments and homes... just don't flaunt it when you check in, Kendall. There are decent hotels around the Galleria, North Dallas Tollway, Midway Road, and along Beltline...all above I-635. There are also nice hotels on Central Expressway north of downtown, up to Forest Lane.

Little Miss can help you...with lots of things :-).

Let us know when you're gonna be here.
This stuff about Addison being unsafe is WAAAAYYYY overblown... been seeing Providers there for YEARS in their hotels, notels, condos, apartments and homes... just don't flaunt it when you check in, Kendall. There are decent hotels around the Galleria, North Dallas Tollway, Midway Road, and along Beltline...all above I-635. There are also nice hotels on Central Expressway north of downtown, up to Forest Lane.

Little Miss can help you...with lots of things :-).

Let us know when you're gonna be here. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Ok, thank you sweetie. I am just looking for the best area that easiest for people to get to me and more like central to surrounding areas. Again thank you so much.

I will let you know when I am going to visit. It will be sometime toward end of Jan to early Feb.

Sincerely..

*Kendall*
Galleria area. Nice upscale hotels and condos and easy to get to from all areas.
Listen to Little Miss, she'll give you great advice. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Galleria area. Nice upscale hotels and condos and easy to get to from all areas. Originally Posted by Grunt1969
Thanks sweetie, I have been looking into that area.