AM I BEING PUNKED!!??

I HAVE BEEN A PHENOMENAL (ACCORDING TO ME LOL) PROVIDER FOR THIS COMMUNITY FOR LESS THAN A YEAR, I'M SWEET,FUN,WITTY, SEXY,FREAKY,GFE TO THE SECOND OR MAYBE EVEN THIRD POWER ETC. ETC. AND I SWALLOWS DICK LIKE NO OTHER (ACCORDING TO MY REVIEWS) WELL MAYBE LIKE TWO OTHERS LOL. BUT NO BS FOR THE LAST IDK MONTH OR SO IT'S LIKE I'VE BEEN BLACKBALLED OR SOMETHING. ITS LIKE I HAVE SOO MANY VIEWS ON MY POSTS CRAZY HOT PICS(IN MY OPINON, NO FRUIT THAT THEY ARE HOT LOL) YET NO ACTIVITY AT THE PONOCHA INN HOW DO YOU BECOME SELLIBATE TRYING TO SELL-A-BIT? I READ ALL THE NC/NS THREADS FROM HOBBYIEST ABOUT SOME PROS THAT IN MY OPINION,WHICH IS LIKE AN ASSHOLE, SHOULDNT EVEN BEEN SUMMONED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE...COLER ME GREEN WITH ENVY IF YOU MUST OR MAYBE ORANGE WITH CONFUSION, BUT I AM AT A LOST FOR WORDS AND ORGASMS... THIS,MIGHT I ADD, IS NOT A SOLICITATION PITY DIARY, ITS THE DIARY OF A HORNY MAD BLACK WOMAN!!! LOL NO REALLY, ALL BS ASIDE IS THERE A BLACKBALLED LIST ALTHOUGH I AM A DICK TESTED ECCIE APPROVED CHOCOLATE TREAT SO IM ALMOST CERTAIN IM ON SANTAS NAUGHTY LIST...BUT ECCIES BLACKBALLED LIST?
Nah....don't get paranoid.

T'is the season. People are up to their necks in famdamly and or work. Money going to buy presents and available play-time is short to non-existent.

My list to Santa was for a couple hours to play with a hot chick and the fat sunufabitch completely ignored me....
im busy preparing for the end of the world friday

how do you freeze dry a chicken?
It's that time of year. Keep in mind, when you are worrying about having money to buy Christmas presents for your friends & family, so are the rest of us. Buying presents for the friends & family of a Hobbiest trump buying an hour of mouth, pussy, or ass action.

Now me, I've been celebrating the 12 (B&Gs) days of Christmas by seeing a different provider for 12 days in December. I'm dehydrated yet my jingle balls (now drained and the size of jingle bells) are happy ringing in the season.
It's always the price. You want more business, lower the price. You want less business, raise your price.
Have a wonderful holiday, I'll see you after the 1st of the year.
You're really cute but I've never had the $.59.
welll atleast i know my send button works. thanks for ur comments. but me, with no kids or parents to buy things for, i guess i can be a tad bit self-absobant, but as far as price reduction Mr.Winwood,its already worth even more than you and i could ever fathom, soooo... I provide Exactly what my "McLovers" orders be clean safe secure incall, preferred outfit, "tv channel,(wink wink), clean towels, linens and toys* etc. etc. i wouldnt stand for anything less as im sure you wouldnt either... fingers crossed, clit-hardened, eyes closed i"ll sit here and wait for that ever so familiar Bird-Call... HAPPY HOLIDAYS YALL
You look like Olivia Pope - I'd love to roleplay being the president! Alas, like everyone else says - holidays are poor days.
Don't worry Godiva, you are a lovely lady and I am sure your reviews speak for themselves. It is the holidays... it always slows down from Thanksgiving until after the New Year...then business should start to pick up. It is tough for all of us, I believe, right now. Hobbyists have to do the "family thing" and all their extra money is going towards presents for their loved ones. Things will be back to normal soon. Don't get discouraged, it's not at all you...it's just the holidays.
Yes.. yes you are.

We all got together at the Golden Corral last week and decided it was your turn! Please don't be alarmed - we have our super secret meetings monthly so there's a good chance we'll replace you on the punk list at that time...
ADONIS!!!! THATS MY OTHER JOB IS THAT WHAT THAT MEETING WAS ABOUT... THANKS BUNCHES K. LAMOURRR THE REASSURANCE IS AND WAS COMFORTING AND SWEET....

Ms. Godiva, I don't know you, but do see AA girls from time to time...I just have not seen you yet. I have only heard good things about you. Hang tough and ask some of the other girls what they are doing to get some biz this time of year.
My list to Santa was for a couple hours to play with a hot chick and the fat sunufabitch completely ignored me.... Originally Posted by Hercules

Last time I checked the 'fat sunufabitch' came on Dec. 25th and me thinks someone is on that Nice Jolly Man's 'blackballed list' and will only be receiving coal and sticks though.

It's always the price. You want more business, lower the price. You want less business, raise your price. Originally Posted by steviewinwood

stevie has a point, that few providers want to take, but it is Business/Marketing 102 when business is slow 'make adjustments' ...Your rates are fine for me and I do not have the December limitations that I know others have, I just don't know of you is why I have not Knocked on your door...And this is in the Marketing Handbook also, 'Be more visible'. I truly have a list of 'Ladies To See' and after the New Year I wish to Hobby with 2-4 regulars...You are beautiful so I'll be in touch.

I HAVE BEEN A PHENOMENAL (ACCORDING TO ME LOL) PROVIDER FOR THIS COMMUNITY FOR LESS THAN A YEAR, I'M SWEET,FUN,WITTY, SEXY,FREAKY,GFE TO THE SECOND OR MAYBE EVEN THIRD POWER ETC. ETC. AND I SWALLOWS DICK LIKE NO OTHER (ACCORDING TO MY REVIEWS) WELL MAYBE LIKE TWO OTHERS LOL. Originally Posted by GodivaLady

CARE TO SHARE THE NAMES OF THESE OTHER TWO LADIES??? ...Btw, all CAPS all the time is irritating.
Yes.. yes you are.

We all got together at the Golden Corral last week and decided it was your turn! Please don't be alarmed - we have our super secret meetings monthly so there's a good chance we'll replace you on the punk list at that time... Originally Posted by Adonis
Adonis, can we do next month's meeting at an All You Can Eat salad bar instead of a Meat Plant? I'm gonna do the always popular New Year's Resolution of 'eating healthier'....@:$("@/; l:3&$ |>+=]||€ ...(secret code Godiva, not for your eyes)