Charity Lunch.... Supporting our Soldiers and Homeless Animals.

• Casey
  • 01-23-2010, 05:07 PM
The month of Feb I am focusing on 2 charities for my lunch. We are supporting our soldiers and helping homeless animals this month. I have a date in mind, but still working on a place with a banquet hall. Suggestions are alwyas welcome. Everyone is required to bring 2 items. Please bring a can of dog/or cat food and one game to send overseas. Games can be board games, handheld battery operated, card games anything you think our soliders would enjoy when they get a break over seas. I have a whole platoon of over 36 we are helping. If you can not get by the store to pick up an item them please bring $15 to help buy items. Remember gentlemen everyone has to take care of their own lunch, but feel free to pick up a ladies check if you would like.

If you are already on he invite list there is no need to respond only new friends. Everyone does have to be on the invite list

Please email me casey_carlin@yahoo.com with references, email you want your evite to go to, board handles with board name, and P411 is all accepted to help verify you.

Casey