The Mueller report

Sadly the I "wanta Believe" still will and the people with some brains will not Just my 02ct
Like the Chicago P.D.: the evidence is there, somebody just doesn't want to prosecute.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY8WEuGeII
One need only look at the 2017 video of the Hooker telling Deputy AG Rosenstein that Mueller should have the final say in the matter to see what a fucking hypocrite the Hooker was today.

After all, she's the conniving jackass choosing to ignore twenty-two months of investigation, costing U.S. taxpayers $25 million dollars, utilizing 19 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, unnumbered intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that issued 2800 subpoenas, executed 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses and insisting that Barr should second guess WTF Mueller wrote.
One need only look at the 2017 video of the Hooker telling Deputy AG Rosenstein that Mueller should have the final say in the matter to see what a fucking hypocrite the Hooker was today.

After all, she's the conniving jackass choosing to ignore twenty-two months of investigation, costing U.S. taxpayers $25 million dollars, utilizing 19 lawyers, 40 FBI investigators, unnumbered intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other staff that issued 2800 subpoenas, executed 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses and insisting that Barr should second guess WTF Mueller wrote.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here we go!

Here we go!

Facts are facts.

In 2017 the Hooker demanded from Rosenstein that Mueller be given free and unfettered rein for course of action and decision making during the investigation.

Today, the Hooker was blaming Barr -- who wasn't even the fuck there at the time -- for letting Rosenstein decide that Mueller should be given free and unfettered rein ... and demanding that Barr should second guess Mueller AFTER the likes of the Hooker demanded that no one second guess Mueller.
Just review the evidence in the report. He didn't. It's a report. Not an evidentiary file. Not a conclusion.

He subverts and misleads the public, in his preemptive press conference, revealing his bias. Without reviewing the evidence, he has failed to bring confidence in his abilities as the top law enforcement officer of the land.
Just review the evidence in the report. He didn't. It's a report. Not an evidentiary file. Not a conclusion.

He subverts and misleads the public, in his preemptive press conference, revealing his bias. Without reviewing the evidence, he has failed to bring confidence in his abilities as the top law enforcement officer of the land. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Really?

He subverts and misleads the public, in his preemptive press conference, revealing his bias. Without reviewing the evidence, he has failed to bring confidence in his abilities as the top law enforcement officer of the land. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

since you have obviously read all of the report, why don't you just dazzle us with your evidence?

inquiring posters want to know!
Was Pat Leahy drinking or is he dreadfully stupid?
9.5k is a bloviator...

He subverts and misleads the public, in his preemptive press conference, revealing his bias. Without reviewing the evidence, he has failed to bring confidence in his abilities as the top law enforcement officer of the land.
It was Mueller's job to look at the evidence. That's what the American taxpayers spent $25 million on and why U.S. citizens waited for two years for the report. Mueller emphatically said there was no evidence of collusion and that there wasn't substantive evidence to prove obstruction in a courtroom. Rosenstein said if the lawyers can't prove it in a courtroom, then all the other imaginary bullshit is irrelevant. I'm confident that intelligent people agree with Mueller and Rosenstein in this instance.
since you have obviously read all of the report, why don't you just dazzle us with your evidence?

inquiring posters want to know! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It was Mueller's job to look at the evidence. That's what the American taxpayers spent $25 million on and why U.S. citizens waited for two years for the report. Mueller emphatically said there was no evidence of collusion and that there wasn't substantive evidence to prove obstruction in a courtroom. Rosenstein said if the lawyers can't prove it in a courtroom, then all the other imaginary bullshit is irrelevant. I'm confident that intelligent people agree with Mueller and Rosenstein in this instance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
9.5k is a bloviator... Originally Posted by bb1961

• oeb11
  • 05-02-2019, 06:59 AM

Schiff has been McCarthying the "Evidence" for Impeachment for two years. If there is clear evidence - the DPST's would Impeach and send to the Senate for trial.

They have not done so - even Pelosi has given jup on Impeachment.

DPST's grasping at Staws - anything Schiff can wave in his ht little Hand to bail out the DPST impeachment hopes!!!
I doubt E9500 has even cracked or read Mueller's redacted report at All.
When does NO not mean NO ,,,, When the dim-wits want to keep the investigations on going

No collusion , no little green men , no Russians , and no Billary didn't win.