Hey!! how hard would this be?

Ok so here me out. I got a bad craving for some deep dish right? well the problem is I don't live in chicago. I already order from the places that ship them when the craving hits me. But there is currently only two places I can choose from to send me the goods. I want to try Gino's East, Pizzeria Uno, and pizano's.

Is it possible, or is there a way to have one of those places make me one out of their oven and like overnight it to me or something? I gotta have it. And I can't always just hop a flight to go for no reason. I have obligations and such. I think it could be done because maby tin foil could be placed around it and that could help keep it together and intact, to potentially survive the rugged travel. But I dont know because the only expereince I currently have is the ones that get shipped. I plan on going soon, but I have to make sure other obligations are taken care of at work and such.

Any locals got an opinion OR assistance in this matter? Don't take it for granted, don't ever take that delicious creation only found in your city for granted ever.

Pizza
  • GBN94
  • 01-17-2013, 06:15 PM
I've seen it done for large orders. I don't think they'll go to all the trouble for just one pizza. The pies are half baked and frozen so they can be sent over night and then the customer finishes the cooking at home.

You'll have to contact each individual restaurant to inquire about it.
I would eat pizza all the time if it didn't give me fat rolls