what's your fetish?

I'm curious what is everyone's fetish or something kinky you like that is unique?

I am realizing I have a foot fetish. I defiantly want to explore that more.

Lips and mouth. I get distracted by girls with a sexy mouth and nice full lips, drive me crazy.

I defiantly have a cum fetish also. I love to see my cum on a sexy girl. On their face, chest or both but iv been known to want to cum on a girls feet from time to time.
foot fetish (I know, big surprise to all) and real female orgasm fetish, hence why I bring my magic wand vibrator to appointments. And I like positions that really go deep like launch pad and folded deck chair.
Got a few...sometimes, but I can't call the Eccie girls when I'm feeling it, because most may be "fetish friendly" on their ads, but in real life, that means talking dirty and CG...(with exceptions)

So, I (usually, not always) have to go to the STG girls for a more open consideration of fetish play.

But, to support the thread, I'm vanilla most of the time, but I blush and tingle if Greek gets offered, and even more if it's requested!
Not sure if this is a fetish but I get a little bit more turned on by a blonde with black frames with a white bikini or lingerie & a little hard to find.
  • INFP
  • 10-15-2020, 06:03 PM
Collar, nipple clamps, thigh highs, gently holding her jaw and neck and whispering what I want her to do.......��

Thigh highs, open men’s dress shirt. No panties. No bra. Still firmly, confidently, softly directing her moves to mutual orgasm.... ��
I would like to hear some of the providers fetishist. This might open some eyes & hopefully don't scare anyone off.
  • Lliks
  • 10-15-2020, 07:42 PM
Long hair gets me every time, longer the better.
I do have a favorite fetish but don’t think I’ll share it, have seen a couple ladies speak ill of it, although I know a lot of men like it. You never know, I might want to see one of them someday, lol.
Pegging, nipple torture, mild cbt, crossdressing, electro play
  • jer
  • 10-15-2020, 11:43 PM
Panties. Watching a woman strip to her panties, dancing slowly to music, then playing until they are nice and wet before allowing me to take them off her and help finish what she started. Just crazy erotic to me!
Face sitting with someone like
Hot summer
Zen
Mia
Just to name a few
Lipstick. Red lipstick. Reapplied several times because it keeps getting transferred onto a certain strategic part of my anatomy.
Vannah Black is my fetish, just sayin.
My dirtiest fetish is probably sharing with a beautiful provider a Wendy's Baconator , which consists of a half-pound* of fresh beef, American cheese, 6 pieces of crispy Applewood smoked bacon, ketchup, and mayo. Carnivores rejoice!

*Approximate weight before cooking.
I love a woman that squirts and going down on her and taking it all in. Golden showers too. Cum swapping.
Vannah Black is my fetish, just sayin. Originally Posted by Jacknimble
*gasp!* Little ol' me?? I'm blushing and smiling so big right now!

I suppose my fetish would be putting on a show for gentlemen with my favorite toys, which y'all may have guessed if you've seen any of my OF videos.