NWA roll call.

Who’s actually in NWA this week?
I will be in town Thursday afternoon - Friday late morning! Xxoo
I just returned home to NWA from my Little Rock trip a couple days ago!

The NWA fall weather has turned so crisp & chilly! I just love this time of year for cocktails in the hot tub. Especially with all the stress and tension of 2020, it’s a great way to unwind.

Good to be home!

Here til Friday
I didnt make it but will try to come in Dec! I so enjoy NWA!

Have a great week yall!!
I know you asked for this week but I have a future trip visiting NWA soon just in case you are searching for then too! Xo

Hot hot hot ladies on this thread....ginger put your pic on here in your hot tub...see if he slaps you on the wrist...bahaha
I know you asked for this week but I have a future trip visiting NWA soon just in case you are searching for then too! Xo

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie

Love your twitter site

where are you going to be November 23 thru the 28...? Asking for a friend

where fantasies come true

Your twitter site is nice
Love that hot tub! Been there several times and had some of my fantasies played out for sure!
Chloe, I saw you were coming then! Very interested!
Hot hot hot ladies on this thread....ginger put your pic on here in your hot tub...see if he slaps you on the wrist...bahaha Originally Posted by Johnsson
Your wish is my command!

Special thanks to Nicole Foxx for taking the yellow bikini picture!

where fantasies come true

Your twitter site is nice Originally Posted by Johnsson
Thank you, Johnsson! Glad you enjoy it.

Although my deck has been renovated a bit since that picture was taken… There is a sauna in the far corner now next to the hot tub. Update pic included!

Love that hot tub! Been there several times and had some of my fantasies played out for sure! Originally Posted by bammer1515
The most epic of all our little parties was definitely the overnight double with Slave G!!! I still smile when I think about it. Hope she comes back to visit Arkansas soon!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg BB5EFA57-D623-4D07-9FCC-063B9E219F92.jpeg (173.3 KB, 212 views) File Type: jpeg 9D2D8E46-0B3A-4C61-9075-7C75F008543D.jpeg (383.7 KB, 214 views)
Oh the memories of that night! So honored to be mentioned in the top parties list!
I do hope she comes back and visits us again! Looking forward to the next adventure!
Present my dear
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 6E7E9B62-447B-4455-841F-A2B3861E2DE9.jpeg (89.2 KB, 132 views)
Present my dear Originally Posted by rainbowskye
Damn.