Hate mail?

Has anyone else recieved mail like this to there hobby related email?

Just wondering...Kinda random...
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2014-11-11-22-23-30.png (94.6 KB, 609 views) File Type: png Screenshot_2014-11-11-22-21-25.png (134.5 KB, 609 views)
Us guys are not here paying you gals because we're suave with the ladies. I jest.

There have been threads about this before, it's from someone that's more judgemental than the information they're quoting. I'm not quite convinced hate mail is the best way to show love or get someone else to want to preach that love.
Ze posted this thread back in August...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...464&highlight=
  • EZ.
  • 11-11-2014, 10:18 PM
The very beginning of Matthew gives the Genealogy of Jesus. Throughout that, from Abraham to Jesus, only four women were mentioned other than Mary. All of the rest say "father of" with no mention of the mother. One says, "Slamon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab". Rahab was a prostitute. Ask that idiot if he thinks she is in heaven.

Idiots, like that, don't have a clue what true Christianity is. All of that "do this", "don't do that" isn't Christianity.
If they were real Christian they would offer real help; not harass or stalk you.
I recvd the same email. Just deleted it and then masturbated. I felt much better!
Ive also received this kind of email does not bother me...looks like someone has too much time on their hands...
  • JROD
  • 11-12-2014, 05:32 AM
I like the way Steph "handled" it! THATS PRETTY HOT!!!!
+1 OldLRRP and GlenQ. Ignore them and move on or understand the Bible better than they do and fire back an educational email back to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klQ6aE_sLOM

This is who is sending the emails. She is pretty psycho! I told her they have meds for that, and we have been back and forth about the Bible for a few days lol. I was raised Southern Baptist and grew up around this shit.

John 3:16 in her face, she didnt none like that. Kept sending other scripture, but does not get it that this one trumps them all. Apparently she forgot why the original zombie died on the cross in the first place

Sheesh.

She is a therapist/psychiatrist dream patient!!
Wow, almost makes me ashamed to be called a Christian. DD, don't give it any thought. This is exactly the reason so many people are turned off by so called "Christians" and can't stand the thought of going to church. God is not a god of hate!! He's a god of love and forgiveness!
Read the bible and see where Jesus spent most of his time.....it wasn't with the Pharisees and the high profile "religious" people. He reached out to the people most hated at that time....prostitutes, tax collectors, the sick and lowly, etc. Good grief, makes me want to stop going to church when I hear crap like this. "Let him who is among you without sin, cast the first stone!!!"
I wouldn't even give a silly woman like that one second of my time.
In my email to her when I pretty much told her the same as you just stated, she could not come back other than calling me a whore.

I really think she is unstable and off meds. I told her my God was not the same as her God....

(QUOTE=zipster;1056022647]Wow, almost makes me ashamed to be called a Christian. DD, don't give it any thought. This is exactly the reason so many people are turned off by so called "Christians" and can't stand the thought of going to church. God is not a god of hate!! He's a god of love and forgiveness!
Read the bible and see where Jesus spent most of his time.....it wasn't with the Pharisees and the high profile "religious" people. He reached out to the people most hated at that time....prostitutes, tax collectors, the sick and lowly, etc. Good grief, makes me want to stop going to church when I hear crap like this. "Let him who is among you without sin, cast the first stone!!!"[/QUOTE]
Is this lady serious? Psycho....
Don't sweat it, Dallas Doll!

You CANNOT argue with someone that thinks their belief system is the only acceptable alternative.