Birthday!

It's officially my birthday! Isn't there some kind of Bday club where I get a free one on my birthday??? I mean, starbucks does it
Happy birthday!

I do offer birthday specials. Lol

But I can't compete with STARBUCKS

Once again
happy birthday

Xoxo
BA
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 06:29 AM
if it's your birthday and willing to prove it

hell yea i'll give you a free 30 minutes as long as you are not a dick lol
Alien,
It is my birthday also. Just another day. Go out there and fuck!

WP, if I do a COF in 30 min. do you pay $50? Kidding!
Hell yea, a free 30 mins!

just show her your drivers license for proof, so she'll have your real name and address to go along with your license plate # and the video of you she'll already have. Sounds like a win win.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 07:06 AM
i don't need the money, some times you just want sex on a cold day

but then again people are proving why i don't do anything nice for people

Hell yea, a free 30 mins!

just show her your drivers license for proof, so she'll have your real name and address to go along with your license plate # and the video of you she'll already have. Sounds like a win win. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
That's funny and true. Nothing sounds better than celebrating a birthday with a barely average looking, immature and low self esteem kid who will pull out weapons on you if her crazy brain believes you are remotely a threat.

What's more fun than fucking in filth when you are probably smelling dog shit while celebrating your birthday?

Most importantly though, Happy Birthday to the OP. I hope you have a good one!
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 08:05 AM
That's funny and true. Nothing sounds better than celebrating a birthday with a barely average looking, immature and low self esteem kid who will pull out weapons on you if her crazy brain believes you are remotely a threat.

What's more fun than fucking in filth when you are probably smelling dog shit while celebrating your birthday?

Most importantly though, Happy Birthday to the OP. I hope you have a good one! Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

good job posting taking trash in public hahahaha

remind me what you said when i PM'd you?

i swear you keep adding new details every time you post? did you get beat up as a child? for you to be scared of a 110lb girl?

which brings up another queston? lucas how are you wth new reviews reading things in the Private area? hmmmm ijs the handles are strong with this one

good job posting taking trash in public hahahaha

remind me what you said when i PM'd you?

i swear you keep adding new details every time you post? did you get beat up as a child? for you to be scared of a 110lb girl?

which brings up another queston? lucas how are you wth new reviews reading things in the Private area? hmmmm ijs the handles are strong with this one Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Funny. I remember your crazy ass very well. I'm not sure what your end game was with your PM's to me. Did you want a grown man to beat the shit out of you, (which is dumb to me) or did you want to shoot a grown man, (which is also dumb to me)? Either way, I thought meeting you in person would probably not be a smart idea.

You talk tough. But you can't do a damn thing to a grown man other than use a weapon because any man would fuck you up in two seconds. I think you need to understand that with your 110 pound ass before some dude takes you up on your offer, weirdo....I'm not that type of dude though.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you got beat up a lot as a child, little girl. You're the only female on this site who threatens to beat up men all of the time......And the mods can check my handle as you are inferring that you think I have more than one. You need to quiet down the many voices in your head because there is no conspiracy here.
Why did my birthday have to be on a Friday? Damn drama!
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Funny. I remember your crazy ass very well. I'm not sure what your end game was with your PM's to me. Did you want a grown man to beat the shit out of you, (which is dumb to me) or did you want to shoot a grown man, (which is also dumb to me)? Either way, I thought meeting you in person would probably not be a smart idea.

You talk tough. But you can't do a damn thing to a grown man other than use a weapon because any man would fuck you up in two seconds. I think you need to understand that with your 110 pound ass before some dude takes you up on your offer, weirdo....I'm not that type of dude though.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you got beat up a lot as a child, little girl. You're the only female on this site who threatens to beat up men all of the time......And the mods can check my handle as you are inferring that you think I have more than one. You need to quiet down the many voices in your head because there is no conspiracy here. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

bwahahahaha

again you talk really big in public you seem bigger,

i can guarantee you couldn't take me, just gonna leave it at that

you talk a really big game but you are just talk, and poor talk at that :P

so at end of day keep running of at the finger tips as i laugh at your posts to reclaim your man hood.

to be fair if i attacked you like a man, you would just by morals have the right to defend yourself as such. So all that talk as weak... and you know it lol

i do understand my limitations, but i also understand you are not going to test your theory (which you again stated as a fact)

i could name MANY girls i know personally that could out fight any many i know, ijs get that sexist bullshit out of here, this is probably why you are on a hooker board talking big ROFL...

but even here i can assure you, most of the girls here if you decided to cross, you will end up injured

PROVIDING IS A DANGEROUS HOBBY! and as i've mentioned most guys don't seem to be aware of the fact that when you post dumbass post like this, even if baited you are letting people know YOU are a danger to providers

and one more thing hobbing would not exist ... with out providers... ijs dumbass
Okay, you're right. You can beat me up even though I'm probably at least three times stronger than you and I'm nine inches taller and outweigh you by 80 pounds. Do you feel better about your reality?

Calm down nut job, we won't be fighting. Call me scared but I'll never put my hands on a mentally handicapped child even if she is dumb enough to think she is as strong as a man.

Why the need to threaten men? Is is because you know a real man would never put his hands on a woman, (or a little girl in your case)?
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Okay, you're right. You can beat me up even though I'm probably at least three times stronger than you and I'm nine inches taller and outweigh you by 80 pounds. Do you feel better about your reality?

Calm down nut job, we won't be fighting. Call me scared but I'll never put my hands on a mentally handicapped child even if she is dumb enough to think she is as strong as a man.

Why the need to threaten men? Is is because you know a real man would never put his hands on a woman, (or a little girl in your case)? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

might want to edit it lucas

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

mine was iffy yours is flat out against the rules lol

you post something alone these lines in every post about me you can find, how are you not recieving points or banned yet lol

i can pull up at least 10 post in last 24 hours where you did just that
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:13 PM

Why the need to threaten men? Is is because you know a real man would never put his hands on a woman, (or a little girl in your case)? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

here is a trade secret, i have never threatened a man who has done nothing to me lol, so "gentleman" look back at our initial contact