Free BP Massage under Body Rubs

I feel this person should have either posted the ad in Women seeking Men, or maybe she works off of tips, or maybe she doesn't know what she wants.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...h-area/9719925

Big Johnny
with my luck it would be a bait and switch...the switch would be a 250 lbs 6'0" crossdressing male that wants to pound my a$$.
She's kinda hot... a little less makeup and she would be hot
The massage is free. Just watch out for that 200 dollar condom
I'm not totally sure, but I think there was a review on her on aspd or maybe here that was really negative.
tineye shows pictures are not hers.
I for sure wouldn't take the plunge. Sounds like she is saying free, then when you get there you are going to have to pay more if you want more than a massage.
Tara you are right , " You get what you pay for".
Ain't nothing free in this world. We all know that.
I remember a similar ad being posted on ASPD. It turned out the lady was asking for credit card numbers for screening purposes (supposedly).

There was never any phone number or address given, and the credit card just kept getting charged month after month. Guys who fell for this ended up cancelling the cards because it was impossible to get the recurrent charges cancelled.

This sounds like the same m.o. Notice there's no phone number.
Tara you are right , " You get what you pay for". Originally Posted by xoxoBigboyxoxo
You got that right.
Her boyfriend is probably in the closet waiting to rob you. Nothing is free in this business.