You can now list fee's in encounters.

I just noticed the "Fee" section is back when you type up an encounter:

And the "Independent Provider Reviews" section is back now. I was even able to view a review that was pre-eccie blackout!

Good getting it there Slub
Thanks to all the eccie stuff for working so hard to get this site up and running
Really ?? Interesting.
  • L.A.
  • 06-29-2018, 09:36 PM
I can read all of my old reviews! Woo hoo.
It's like going back to Polk high where I was the star running back
It's like going back to Polk high where I was the star running back Originally Posted by L.A.
I can throw a football over them there mountains
It's like going back to Polk high where I was the star running back Originally Posted by L.A.
I just noticed that too. I also noticed a lot of dudes got burned by seeing girls that they should NOT of seen because the old reviews were gone. Looks like the board is starting to return to its old self again.
that is cool, I just finished an AMP review, though, and no fee is listed there.. I just checked and saw all my old reviews are there (except for my best one ever, the Houston review that got deleted.. oh well).

now the question is begged.. why did those features come back? somebody must have decided FOSTA SESTA isn't the Boogie Man some initially feared.. right?
Very interesting ....let me go click around now for my favorite review...

Edit: I do not have access to any old reviews...still the same message of no permission
its a different section. "INDEPENDENT PROVIDER REVIEWS"
its a different section. "INDEPENDENT PROVIDER REVIEWS" Originally Posted by cage196
Must be a section only visible to guys or premium access members because I’m not seeing it...
I can see the Indy reviews section is back up and I can see my old independent reviews but not my old AMP reviews. Just reread some old ones and man do I miss Brook_Banks69. Hot chick.
And Elizabeth Mone also very sexy.
After further inspection there seems to be two guy that have been posting on there for over a week now. And they are guys that have only posted a few times each, relative to their time as members. Very curious goings on. Can we get a little mod clarification.
I can see neither a fee field nor the indie review forum.
It’s is gone now. Must have been an error with an update or something.