Party this weekend

I was thinking about a party this weekend and wondered if any ladies would like to attend. Covington TX is between Cleburne and Hillsboro. Lots of good fun and games as well as food. PM if interested.
I was thinking about a party this weekend and wondered if any ladies would like to attend. Covington TX is between Cleburne and Hillsboro. Lots of good fun and games as well as food. PM if interested. Originally Posted by Steelman
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if this party doesn't have a monetary incentive for the ladies then you are just wasting your time. None of them will show up on their own dime to Covington, TX because you are offering fun, games and food. Try again!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if this party doesn't have a monetary incentive for the ladies then you are just wasting your time. None of them will show up on their own dime to Covington, TX because you are offering fun, games and food. Try again! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Great point, MA. Steelman, I'm sure you mean well but fun, games, and food are not going to pay their bills.

Maybe you were planning on compensating the ladies for their time but if so, you should mention that in your initial post. Otherwise, the ladies won't even send you a PM as you requested!
Thatd be alot of fun I'd be down
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if this party doesn't have a monetary incentive for the ladies then you are just wasting your time. None of them will show up on their own dime to Covington, TX because you are offering fun, games and food. Try again! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
It never ceases to amaze me when guys think they need to post a response to a question directed to the ladies
Nice, but you always know that's a far trek.
It never ceases to amaze me when guys think they need to post a response to a question directed to the ladies Originally Posted by txexetoo
Just being honest.