Anal Exercise

Can I say anal in COED? We are about to find out. Damn this site has gotten boring!!! All through my long career I have wanted so much to take it like a champion but alas my nerves usually get the better of me. Lately I have been getting some pretty intense private tutoring so I am good with smaller sizes but I still want to practice on my own so I can finally reach my goal of being an....ill let you finish that sentence.

So girls what toys do you use to expand your horizons? Do the vibrating ones feel good? Is it ok to have a plug in your ass while going about your daily activities? Do you use numbing creams?

I think I am going to head to the studio for a solo practice session. As an added treat here is a pic of a cute dress I just bought!!! Enjoy
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 77BBE757-8D59-4A97-96BA-E8B2963D33DC.jpeg (94.1 KB, 896 views)
Yes you can say it, I will help you experiance if you want!
Very cute dress. I can imagine how nice it would be to remove it and relax your curious spot to help you fulfill your fantasy.
Very nice. And yes. I fully support your anal training.
I hear that using the numbing cream will cause you not to realize when you're taking too much and can cause injury. Pushing limits is fun, but you need to know what your bodies limit is today.
Always a 10 dear. Love the dress and the girl
Op are you sporting a new hair style? I like it. Need to see more.
Show me your butthole so I can give answer
I don't think you can say "anal", but you can say anal-retentive.

I don't know what asshole made up that rule
I bet you can say ANALeese

haven’t popped my cherry on this one yet ...so I speak from a different perspective (toys4boys) but my knowledge is not that of a beginner

first things ..... You can never have enough lubricant

Numbing lubes/creams are usually applied at the opening to numb muscles to prevent clenching for easy access

I personally dont think the numbing stuff is ultimately that safe ....here’s why i think so— Pain is our body’s way of telling us that something isn’t right and often is a warning to stop before something really goes wrong.

Lube shooters help a lot....going slow...patience and an experienced partner who will go slow and be patient as well

Butt plugs of varying sizes and using the largest you’re comfortable with will kinda stretch things a bit for what’s to come

I also suggest when you use an enema that I’ve found it to be more affective if you pay attention to your diet before you partake (so planning is best) and pour out the saline And rinse the container then fill with warm water....in my experience the saline will essentially make you go While the warm water can do the same while rinsing you out allowing you to feel cleaner overall

Go before you use the enema if you can ..then use enema.

Have fun...
I bet you can say ANALeese

haven’t popped my cherry on this one yet ...so I speak from a different perspective (toys4boys) but my knowledge is not that of a beginner

first things ..... You can never have enough lubricant

Numbing lubes/creams are usually applied at the opening to numb muscles to prevent clenching for easy access

I personally dont think the numbing stuff is ultimately that safe ....here’s why i think so— Pain is our body’s way of telling us that something isn’t right and often is a warning to stop before something really goes wrong.

Lube shooters help a lot....going slow...patience and an experienced partner who will go slow and be patient as well

Butt plugs of varying sizes and using the largest you’re comfortable with will kinda stretch things a bit for what’s to come

I also suggest when you use an enema that I’ve found it to be more affective if you pay attention to your diet before you partake (so planning is best) and pour out the saline And rinse the container then fill with warm water....in my experience the saline will essentially make you go While the warm water can do the same while rinsing you out allowing you to feel cleaner overall

Go before you use the enema if you can ..then use enema.

Have fun... Originally Posted by Analeese
Finally. A lady who properly cleans and lubes her butt hole. I love it but random trips to Greece are not what they are cracked up to be.
Forgot to mention what toys to expand your horizons...

The one and only brand I like for my toys4boys collection is DocJohnson ...they are always great quality and fairly priced imo
https://www.docjohnson.com/maincateg...iner-kits.html
hmm
Anal exercise? Isn’t that what happens every time a liberal opens his mouth?