Tolerating a bad attitude when you tell them you are staying for an hour after you cum in 20 minutes.

Guys, most of you know what I'm talking about. The girl has 30 minute rates. You paid more for an hour. You cum in 20 minutes and then the girl acts like the session is wrapping up after 20 minutes. Putting their underwear on.
What do you do in this situation. Tell her you are staying for the full hour? Start an argument to get some money back?

Ladies what is your opinion on this. You may even have a lot of guys that WANT to leave after they cum, but if they paid for an hour...do you feel you owe them an hour?
Schedule 1/2 hour
Pace Yourself...practice your DATY skills...throw in some massage foreplay...pace yourself (repeat)
Pace Yourself...practice your DATY skills...throw in some massage foreplay...pace yourself (repeat) Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Agreed with this. You have a full hour so take your time and enjoy yourself. If you're up for it, try some MSOG
I have been there a few times, and yeah I pop to soon sometimes but paid for the hour, so if she's cool love to just cuddle nude and chat, MSOG can happen sometimes
Fuck it if I had my fun and she is telegraphing that it is over, maybe I'm boring her so I'll go.

In some ways, it is customary practice in the profession to essentially charge more for MSOG.

Don't be so hard on the girls, they have to navigate a lot of bullshit.
Cuddle? Chat? Massage? Drink?
You paid for an hour, talk to her about enjoying the whole hour.
Just sit there and let them be uncomfortable!
What do you care? ... get what you pay for.
If they balk at multiple shots... remind them the are prostitutes and it’s their fucking job!!!!
  • zont
  • 06-04-2020, 05:13 PM
I see that last 40 minutes as the key - her chance to convince you that coming back next time is a terrific idea. That has worked on me more times than I can remember... and "one, done, and bye bye" had the opposite effect. Sometimes, I had even booked the next visit before I got my pants back on...
Nothing wrong with spending the rest of the time chatting or listening to music or something that the 2 of you can do together in that time... Hell take a little bit of time to shower together lol you both need to be clean so why not... Im always cold so i might throw my little rob on but its in no way insinuating that the session is over... And MSOG is always fun... who doesnt like the idea of multiple rounds of a great thing lol
I'll keep this in mind for my next visit ; )
Which I need to try to plan soon at that.
OP listen
Pace Yourself...practice your DATY skills...throw in some massage foreplay...pace yourself (repeat) Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
If I can't get him to MSOG I like to cuddle and go for more foreplay .. for us both till the hr is up ..
If I can't get him to MSOG I like to cuddle and go for more foreplay .. for us both till the hr is up .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
...we usually just drink...right?
A massage is a good change of pace if theres still a lot of time left. Then maybe after some relaxation we can go for round 2!