Asian ladies roll call

With the Amp golden era gone or slowly fading away, where do Asian Pussy lovers go frolicking? What are the good choices left in DFW ?
Sub AMP
What is your research telling you?
With the Amp golden era gone or slowly fading away, where do Asian Pussy lovers go frolicking? What are the good choices left in DFW ? Originally Posted by Darkhorse55
There still around, the AMP industry has increased this year.
Sub AMP Originally Posted by Last Ride
I'm interested in L3 activity options, otherwise I would have posted in the AMP section. But if you have specifics, please do share. Subamps in the burbs are not exactly predictable.
We all like different things. So, "an Asian that fucks" is kinda broad. But, there is hope. There are pages of Encounters. Plenty of info to help you find what you want. A quick search for "Dallas + Asian + FS" resulted in 1½ pages from the last 30 days. And, some of those are AMP gals, former and current. Add in more specifics and maybe you'll find something to scratch that itch. And, don't forget to post an Encounter Report for the rest of us.
We all like different things. So, "an Asian that fucks" is kinda broad. But, there is hope. There are pages of Encounters. Plenty of info to help you find what you want. A quick search for "Dallas + Asian + FS" resulted in 1½ pages from the last 30 days. And, some of those are AMP gals, former and current. Add in more specifics and maybe you'll find something to scratch that itch. And, don't forget to post an Encounter Report for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Billogoods
He's not researching anything Bill-O.
I asked him "what did his research tell him" and I got crickets. I guess he doesn't want to take time to find his own answers.
Buy 'em books and send 'em to school, and all they wanna do is eat the teacher.
We all like different things. So, "an Asian that fucks" is kinda broad. But, there is hope. There are pages of Encounters. Plenty of info to help you find what you want. A quick search for "Dallas + Asian + FS" resulted in 1½ pages from the last 30 days. And, some of those are AMP gals, former and current. Add in more specifics and maybe you'll find something to scratch that itch. And, don't forget to post an Encounter Report for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Ah, how do you search like that and where? I am an oldie so I’m just happy I can figure out how to sign in
Click on Search and enter the terms you want to find, separated by "+". Be sure to enter a city or state to keep it local.

For example, I entered "Dallas + Asian + FS" for this search, based on the OPs comment about Asian and L3. I chose L3, because thst is an AMP term and will exclude indies. If you want to search just AMPs, include the term "spa".

The search will pick up any post with the terms you enter. So, "Dallas + Asian + FS" will also include any post from another board that has those terms. For instance, if a guy in NY said he had "FS" when he went to "Dallas" for the "Asian Film Festival", it will show up.

You can also search for a provider, if you know her handle.
Does the teacher have a bush? What does she look like?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Does the teacher have a bush? What does she look like?
Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by dewmenow
Don't forget to bring an apple for the teacher.
Or a banana?
Let's stay on the topic, guys. I was hoping for some real, personalized tips,not lecturing how to do a search and research. This is a hobby, not a job, for christ sake! That search is a joke.
A quick search for "Dallas + Asian + FS" resulted in 1½ pages from the last 30 days. And, some of those are AMP gals, former and current. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I searched "Asian" in Dallas forum. Amongst other info, I found reference to some former AMP girls working together and 1 former AMP girl working with an agency.

Any intel on RR Asian girls (pics look fake)?
https://dallas.rubratings.com/?search=asian

This one has a review.
https://dallas.rubratings.com/162395

These pics looks potentially real.
https://dallas.rubratings.com/174235