Riley Mae

Trying to seek any information about Riley Mae. If anyone could pass something along that would be great. She seems to be in the DSM area a lot .
I've seen her a 2-3(?) times over the last year

My first visit with her was awesome; she used to be what her pictures depict and more apt for variety but this is an explanation of the current:

has gained weight over the last year as she had a child and never really bounced back, about a year ago (going from men's sizes) was probably 25-27inch waist. Now something like 28-30. Also currently pregnant

Lower belly has stretch marks from maybe carrying he baby.

Will only do one position: mish unless some excessive asking; also to note she will hold your member with two fingers as you're trying to go at it during mish which is unpleasant and hurts

usually starts with a cbj which could be spectacular or average or too painfully clampy. She has great bj skills if she's in the mood.

Great personality tho, more welcoming/personable than other providers but her service has really gone down ever since she's had a child.

Also for some reason or maybe it's the angle her face looks a bit different than her pictures, you can see a discrepancy from her instagram
Thank you! ��
Wrong forum. This is not an encounter report. I'm sure the mods will move it very soon though