When Driving, Always Pay Attention To Your Surroundings

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic. A carload of scruffy-bearded, young men shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself:
"Man... that coulda been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.
Cute.

But you would choose being a Truck Driver, over the 72 Virgins that would be yours following a brief stint as road kill?
Cute.

But you would choose being a Truck Driver, over the 72 Virgins that would be yours following a brief stint as road kill? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
NOWHERE does it say the virgins will be female.
Because they not ha ha
NOWHERE does it say the virgins will be female. Originally Posted by carguy1989
Oh shit.

Any ideas how one can safely resign his Taliban membership?

I got conned. Damn it.
NOWHERE does it say the virgins will be female. Originally Posted by carguy1989
:l aughbounce2:

• oeb11
  • 07-10-2021, 11:02 AM
NOWHERE does it say the virgins will be female.

Or Human.

if the mullahs are confident in their preached version of 'Paradise" - Let them go First!
Because they not ha ha Originally Posted by rexdutchman
More ugly men are virgins than ugly women.

Have you ever notice that most queers are ugly, maybe that is the choice between being a virgin forever or turning queer with another ugly person.

Just an observation that most straight people have noticed.

If it was a cop there will go to jail but I but truck driver going to jail for a long time
If it was a cop there will go to jail but I but truck driver going to jail for a long time Originally Posted by Ripmany
It was a joke Mr. English Professor