Not sure this is funny...

A route I drive fairly frequently has a sign for a doctor that offers a vasectomy for $699. The sign states that he uses no needles or scalpel. So I try to figure out the method. The only think I have come up with is an anvil and a hammer. Would have to be a pretty wide hammer since a second strike would probably not be possible.

Thoughts??...
A route I drive fairly frequently has a sign for a doctor that offers a vasectomy for $699. The sign states that he uses no needles or scalpel. So I try to figure out the method. The only think I have come up with is an anvil and a hammer. Would have to be a pretty wide hammer since a second strike would probably not be possible.

Thoughts??... Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
That is not about smashing your nuts; you would loose your testosterone and your male secondary sexual characteristics.

it is about a cut in the spears duct that goes to the prostate. He probably uses a laser, or a sonic method of cutting the duct. But it is not big deal about using a scalpel.
I think there is also a method of crimping the Vas Deferens without piercing the scrotum.
As a Dr. and former farm kid who has 'cut' many bulls, boars and sheep, I would recommend that no one have a vasectomy if you intend to love and care for all your children.