What are your pet peeves?

• anita
  • 03-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Just left the store. Nothing annoys me more than using the self-checkout machine and still waiting for assistance. Especially when it takes long
Women drivers hogging the passing lane.
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Lol. Reminds me of those that drive at turtles pace in the fast lane
Dumbasses who call March 17 "St Patty's Day". It's Paddy, not Patty.

Also, drivers who aren't ready for the left turn arrow when they're first in line at a red light.
Assholes who pass you then slow down
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Lol. People that tell you they're 5 minutes away, when in reality they're about 30 minutes away.
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 08:46 PM
Lol. If you haven't even left your house just let me know
Folks who enter a store on the exit side and folks who exit the store on the enter side
Girls that tell me they are 30 minutes away when they're only 5.
Houston drivers. Cutting in lane and being slow. Being slow on the speeding lane and not wanting to move over. Cutting into lane almost wrecking me when there is no car behind me. Why do you have to pull out in front, 3 sec patience and you'd be behind me, parking lot drama. This crazy old lady came up to my car and pounded on the window calling me a bitch etc cause I wouldn't let her in. Sorry. I have right of way. We were still stuck in parking lot traffic an hr later. Whether you cut in front of me or behind me the time isn't changing, impatient drivers.
That mother fucker that thinks he is at the bank, while really at a Valero Corner Store buying lottery tickets.........blissfully unaware of the 15 people standing behind him/her....
  • anita
  • 03-20-2015, 10:29 AM
People that don't bother telling you plans are cancelled. Lol. Smh.
  • Seedy
  • 03-20-2015, 12:15 PM
People who get in the express 15 items or less check out lane at the grocery story with a FULL FUCKING SHOPPING CART OF STUFF. .......... COCKSUCKERS !!!!!!
People who park badly taking up 2 spaces.
Cyclists on the road when there is a bike lane.
Fuckers who try to weave in and out of traffic like a damn sports car,but they're driving a piece of shit!