New Photo Set

This is one of my new photo sets that I'll be releasing this week. There's just not enough room on my showcase for all the images and I'd like advice as to which ones to take out and which ones to keep or put into the websites.

Wynter Stark

WOW!
Dayum......they're all scorchin' pics. Tough to decide. Truth of the matter is.....in reality, you're way hotter than any of them.
  • w900l
  • 01-31-2010, 06:12 AM
The first 6 pictures IMO.

Hope you didn't scatch yourself on that barbed wire!!
I like 2,3,&6 the best! ;-)
All of your pics are HOT!
My favortie is the 2nd, WOW
They are all very hot, but this one I thought "DAMN!". Nice work babe.

Originally Posted by wynterstark
Trailblazer, thank you so much for your compliment, I’m flattered you think so. I think that I’m far more fun in person too.

W900l, actually it’s a kind of fake Halloween barbed wire but until I actually touched it I absolutely didn’t’ realize that it was just knotted rope instead of metal.

Jade and Tara, my photographer comes into town about once every few months, if you’d like me to send you a PM the next time he’s doing photo shoots in this area, let me know. I adore his work and while most of the set ideas are mine (the hay, paint, barbed wire and winter snow set were all my idea) he’s fantastic about taking your ideas and making them into gorgeous images.

Kohana, you need to meet up with me before I go away on vacation for a month. I leave the 16th of February and I would hate to miss you.
  • HG
  • 01-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Wynter,
After seeing the pictures I need to put you at the top of my list.
Great
  • Surge
  • 01-31-2010, 12:29 PM
simply OUTSTANDING

i loved #2... hurry down to CS!!!
Amazingly beautiful
whoa mamma...very nice...
2 and 3 but you really can't go wrong...