Even more new photos

I had someone say that because of the lighting and barbed wire in the last set I put up, it was difficult to gauge my body type. Well, I aim to please so here’s the next set… With a different setting, lighting and no barbed wire. Just books.

I was going to wait another few days before I put it up but popular demand and all that… One or two of the photos from this set may have already debuted on ASPD but I don't think it's ever been here except for the one I currently use in my AD.

I like these better than the others!
Both sets gave me chills!!!
Hoochie Mama..............makes me want to learn how to read!!!!
You are fucking killing me with these pics girl, Im gonna be sitting face forward at my desk all day at work cause of those holding my keyboard down. lol

Very nice ;-)
I had someone say that because of the lighting and barbed wire in the last set I put up, it was difficult to gauge my body type. Originally Posted by wynterstark
I think I may have to gauge your body type in person. Damn!!!
Last set was very good...this set is phenomenal!! Better lighting, great setting and it oozes personality and sexiness...
KohanaKoa, these pics are HOT, but you have got to see that body up close and personal. wheeeeewwwwwww left me week in the knees!
I hate to say this, BUTT, as smoking hot as the fiest set was, the second set with the books SMOKES! Makes a brodda want to come over to your incall, open up a book and actually learn to read. Very inspiring.
Advertising Advertising.

You know that you can change your Showcase photos each day, week, month etc? You should actually keep some of your new photos for that. So, you can keep your showcase fresh with new pics posted all the time.

Just Sayin...

~Kelly TNT
As far as your concern about people being able to determine your body type, this set does a perfectly good job of that. As far as the lighting goes, well, I think I just won't say anything.
These pictures are super hot!
So Are You Jade !!!!!