When the hobby takes it's toll on a member....

Some guys get a bit too caught up in it...... spend a bit too much money.... think all is well and they are flush forever.....

then shit happens.....

So how would you handle it if a guy you knew from here came to you asking for work.... wanting a job?..... knowing he had squandered thousands of dollars he didn't really have to spend?

What if it was for one of his ATFs? Ever had a guy come begging to help him help her get out of the business?
Has SL gone broke ????

He even spent ALL of the briefcase contents???
Whene'er tha hobby takes a toll on mah memb'r Ah soaks it inna warm epsom salt bath an then puts sum meddy-cated ointment onnit.

Werks laik a charm!
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Whene'er tha hobby takes a toll on mah memb'r Ah soaks it inna warm epsom salt bath an then puts sum meddy-cated ointment onnit.

Werks laik a charm! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Now I don't care which side you are on, or if you are even on a side...but that's fucking funny!
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Some guys get a bit too caught up in it...... spend a bit too much money.... think all is well and they are flush forever.....

then shit happens.....

So how would you handle it if a guy you knew from here came to you asking for work.... wanting a job?..... knowing he had squandered thousands of dollars he didn't really have to spend?

What if it was for one of his ATFs? Ever had a guy come begging to help him help her get out of the business? Originally Posted by Whispers
First thing is I would never embarrass him in front of the community if he came to me for help...but that's another of your track records...selling out your "friends" to help your fragile little ego...

Werks laik a charm! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
LMAO... Funniest shit to be posted in days......
Has SL gone broke ????

He even spent ALL of the briefcase contents??? Originally Posted by fun2come
Not that I know of..... I mentioned in another thread that I didn't think SL thought he WAS GOD... but that he had God on his payroll which probably means his hobby coffers get refilled every Sunday.....

Naw... Sorry to disappoint but this story does not have anything to do with SL running out of money....
First thing is I would never embarrass him in front of the community if he came to me for help...but that's another of your track records...selling out your "friends" to help your fragile little ego... Originally Posted by Toyz
Yeah?....

What have you created on that subject? Who did I sell out?
Whispers I totally agree still looking is hurting women all over the board

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057496784
Not that I know of..... I mentioned in another thread that I didn't think SL thought he WAS GOD... but that he had God on his payroll which probably means his hobby coffers get refilled every Sunday..... Originally Posted by Whispers
If you say so:
SL doesn't own nothing but a couple bucks Originally Posted by HotdogBronx
LOL I don't even have that any more! I spent it all on hookers! Welcome to Eccie. Yah just got to love Newbies!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well still looking has a bigger problem then money right now hes dealing with forbidden subject FF
Bad Bye -
Whispers I totally agree still looking is hurting women all over the board Originally Posted by HotdogBronx
you may be trying to get ladies to believe you are stil looking in order to do what you want but you always end up showing your true colors.... you seem to enjoy the attention more than what you take from the ladies.....

you still driving the same Beamer?

Well still looking has a bigger problem then money right now hes dealing with FORBIDDEN TOPiC Originally Posted by HotdogBronx
And on that note we can start our Good Byes....
It is what it is but somebody has to do something about this guy
you may be trying to get ladies to believe you are stil looking in order to do what you want but you always end up showing your true colors.... you seem to enjoy the attention more than what you take from the ladies.....

you still driving the same Beamer?

And on that note we can start our Good Byes.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree hopefully every lady can say goodbye to him soon whispers