OOPS Notel Interruption!

To the gent and lady at the North side hourly Notel who were in the middle of some doggie action SORRY! The office fucked up and gave me key to your room!
Dude hope you got your bone back?
Second time this has happened with me so now I always knock before trying key!
I had a guy bust into my motel room once. I wasn't naked or anything, I was packing up to leave. He offered me $50 to have sex with him. It didn't end very well for him. Not very well at all.
Did you get any pictures you might share?

Seriously, same thing happened to me 30 years ago when a screwed up clerk gave me the same room key as a hot young couple at a New England motel. Needless to say I unlocked the door and backed into the room with my luggage in hand, to only turn around and see some serious love making. They hadn't noticed me yet, so I headed back out as they then discovered my presence, when she panicked.

Embarrassing then, funny now...
I had a guy bust into my motel room once. I wasn't naked or anything, I was packing up to leave. He offered me $50 to have sex with him. It didn't end very well for him. Not very well at all. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
I have to correct you here, ma'am.
We made eye contact in the lobby as you were leaving the Free Continental Breakfast and you licked your lips while looking at me. I got very excited but I didn't know it was from the maple syrup you had with your pancakes. Followed you to your room. I knocked 3 times and was annoyed because I knew you were in there but did not answer. Talk about BAD BCD! So I used my office manager's key and opened the door. I then offered you a $5000 money order from my cousin who is a Nigerian Prince. He is famous and you would know him, he is Prince Keanu Reams. You were to keep $2000 and give me $3000 in cash. You might be confused as to why I mentioned $50. That was for the minibar charges. The macadamia nuts are quite expensive.

My friends call me Dr. Fill
This should remind you of who I am:
Which Notel North has hourly options?
I'd prefer some rcg if I was going to have to drool on the floor and had go to my room and rub one out. Unless of course you were hobbying, it would be like hurry up and get in here, lets get those off of you,...

oh yeah and again after the complimentary breakfast where no body made eye contact and the waffles looked and tasted like cardboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWS6EzAkSiU
To the gent and lady at the North side hourly Notel who were in the middle of some doggie action SORRY! The office fucked up and gave me key to your room!
Dude hope you got your bone back?
Second time this has happened with me so now I always knock before trying key! Originally Posted by chairspud
That is soooo freaking hilarious!!!!