Road Head: A Tribute

I didn't want to completely derail the "Providers that travel with hobbiest" thread, so this is a spin-off of that one. Just a few thoughts on the subject...

If there is one activity I look forward to when taking a road trip, it's the road head! I love reaching over while he is driving, and getting him all worked up by playing with his cock through his clothing. It's very exciting to feel it getting hard and just taking my time teasing him and making him want more. By the time I get around to pulling it out, I can totally have an orgasm just from the excitement leading up to the big event...and he seems to enjoy the build-up too . If he's an uber skilled multi-tasker, I might get lucky enough to have him reach around and play with my goods while I'm bent over the center console with my face buried in his lap (my happy place!).

Let's not forget twat twiddlin', either. If you are driving down the road with a lovely lady in the front seat, reach on over and twiddle the twat! Some of my wettest moments have been caused by a leisurely twiddle. Try it!

You want to do these activities on stretches of highway with very little traffic. We have some great highways that are perfect for road head and you really don't have to go very far to find 'em. Again, this is not a stunt you want to perform in city traffic! Also, this might be difficult on a motorcycle but if you can pull that off, more power to ya!

Now that the summer months are upon us, I'll even give a shout out to jet-ski and boat sex, but it's really not the same thing and probably deserves it's own thread...

So......here's to fun on the road!! Who else loves road head and twat twiddlin'?!
I couldn't do the road head. I have had a certain lady in my car twice now and I almost had a wreck both times. I can't focus on the road. lol
Huge fan of RH! Would love to hear about more girls opinions!
Yes, I do love it! But you ladies need to be aware of those leather wrapped steering wheels. Almost rubbed a bald spot on the back of the heads of an old GF! lol
MM

BTW...I'd love to take a long drive with you! LOL
My best friend from school years ago actually pulled off the full 69 with his GF while driving on the highway. He set the bar so high I never even bothered trying to score simple RH.
Road head....

Dannie pretty much summed it up.

Reaching over and feeling a hard, pulsing dick, unzipping the pants and watching it pop out and stand at attention. Throbbing...and just waiting for a warm mouth.... sorry I got carried away.

Yeah, good stuff...
Reaching over and feeling a hard, pulsing dick, unzipping the pants and watching it pop out and stand at attention. Throbbing...and just waiting for a warm mouth.... sorry I got carried away.

Yeah, good stuff... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Ready when you are . Talk about carried away, and you're tiny enough I can do the "reach-around"...
Dannie love the thread. Makes a guy think of taking along drive somewhere. It is summer time maybe Road Head will pop up on some ladies menu. I would be game if they did as im sure others would.
I can get road head, play with the twat, text while adjusting the road head head bangin' music, while out manuevering the police in a high speed chase...in my dreams.
Note to Self.... Never Take Dannie on the Harley.. Always take the truck.. Road head much safer in the truck.. Now for Twat Twiddlin.. Either is OK..

I'm a Huge Fan of Road Head.. took a Lady to CheesePort once and she was Naked by the time we hit I-20 and stay'd that way.. Gave Great Road Head and the Truckers got quite the View.. Security got a eyefull when we pulled into the HorseShoe also.. Damn I miss Her.. LOL
Dannie love the thread. Makes a guy think of taking along drive somewhere. It is summer time maybe Road Head will pop up on some ladies menu. I would be game if they did as im sure others would. Originally Posted by kend61
That would be quite an ad. A lady that would advertise a good soild hour of road head with multiple bells by a swallower.
Dannie you're a genius.
Oh yea! Been a fan since I learned to drive. I have a convertible now, and at night with the top down, on a long straight highway? Oh yea.

I find it a shame that bench seats are not as common as they used to be. That center console may have drink holders, and sat-nav, and an arm rest, etc, but when I have a young lady in my car that is so inclined, but can't find a way around all that shit to my other half, I'd rather have some 1970's land yacht with an automatic, and bench seats.
Great thread Dannie. Brought back memories of how my
SO made long road trips interesting. She would start off
with playing with Jr and liked me to return the favor. On
one trip In the CB days we noticed that the truckers were
talking about the terrific BJ that I was receiving.
I didn't want to completely derail the "Providers that travel with hobbiest" thread, so this is a spin-off of that one. Just a few thoughts on the subject...

If there is one activity I look forward to when taking a road trip, it's the road head! I love reaching over while he is driving, and getting him all worked up by playing with his cock through his clothing. It's very exciting to feel it getting hard and just taking my time teasing him and making him want more. By the time I get around to pulling it out, I can totally have an orgasm just from the excitement leading up to the big event...and he seems to enjoy the build-up too . If he's an uber skilled multi-tasker, I might get lucky enough to have him reach around and play with my goods while I'm bent over the center console with my face buried in his lap (my happy place!).

Let's not forget twat twiddlin', either. If you are driving down the road with a lovely lady in the front seat, reach on over and twiddle the twat! Some of my wettest moments have been caused by a leisurely twiddle. Try it!

You want to do these activities on stretches of highway with very little traffic. We have some great highways that are perfect for road head and you really don't have to go very far to find 'em. Again, this is not a stunt you want to perform in city traffic! Also, this might be difficult on a motorcycle but if you can pull that off, more power to ya!

Now that the summer months are upon us, I'll even give a shout out to jet-ski and boat sex, but it's really not the same thing and probably deserves it's own thread...

So......here's to fun on the road!! Who else loves road head and twat twiddlin'?! Originally Posted by Dannie
Road head....

Dannie pretty much summed it up.

Yeah, good stuff... Originally Posted by Reese Foster

OK Ladies,

Where to I signed up??? I have just added to my list of things to do; "Take a Road trip with Dannie and one with Reese!!!

I've been lucky to have experience it in the real world and it was a blast!!! No pun intended!!!

It would be a dream come true to experience this Fun Activity with each of you Sexy Ladies!!! Oh, by the way. You would not be disappointed. I have pretty long arms!!!
...Brought back memories of how my
SO made long road trips interesting. .... truckers were
talking about the terrific BJ that I was receiving. Originally Posted by Redsan
I saw a girl go down on her SO in a car while in line at a Juarez to El Paso border crossing... Certainly broke the boredom that sits in after waiting a couple of hours to cross back into the US. Didn't have a CB, but it sure would've been fun to listen in on the chatter about that one.