Sort of a reverse gloryhole/anonymous fucking: Would you do it?

So, I;m taking advantage once again of an empty office and an internet connection. In the course of my explorations, I came across something I've not seen before. It's kind of a reverse gloryhole scenario: The girls are situated on their backs, behind a wall that's placed across their abdomens. In some cases, they are on their stomachs, making doggie, rather than standing mish, the preferred option. The torso side of the wall is compartmentalized, so each girl has a little "room" for herself and torso, while, the other side of the wall is open.

To cut to the chase, the girls can't see who's fucking them, and the guys can't see anything except the pussies and legs of the girls they're fucking. I haven't watched much, but I assume that at least some of the videos feature some sort of rotation, where each participant gets to sample, or is sampled by, multiple partners.

Yeah, I know, the scenario is rife with opportunities for skulduggery. But let's set that aside and stipulate that it's a controlled environment: no girl gets BBed unless she wants to, no guy inserts himself into any orifice of another guy, etc. In short, let's assume for the purposes of discussion that everything is on the up and up.

Would this be of interest to anyone, particularly the women?

For me, I'd say no. The visuals of a pretty face and nice body are really important to me, so, even though it's intriguing, I don't think it's something I'd want to participate in.
I think the scenario you are talking about is more accepted in Europe. To answer your question as a hobbyist YES. If the quality of the women were good. Nothing is better than a mystery fuck. I use to have the agencies or a trusted provider send women to my house. I would be blindfolded and never know who it was but I could tell by feel they had exceptional bodies. Then the women would put me into a rotation as a blindfolded little slut. It was great but it requires a lot of trust that we rarely establish in the hobby.
Seen the vids. Women not particularly attractive. In one video, they put pictures of faces over the holes Standing in a room full of guys in various states of erection waiting in line for the next open hole is definitely not my scene
I will be the weird one and say I dig it! I used to offer a visit where I was blindfolded before they walked in the door and up until the last few minutes so the idea of not seeing what is going on at all is exciting. Ive seen the videos and think they are steamy!
That particular scenario is hot and one I壇 like to do with you. Of course I知 sure that would require at least one regular visit first to establish trust for your safety.

In reverse with me blinfolded I find hot as well.

I will be the weird one and say I dig it! I used to offer a visit where I was blindfolded before they walked in the door and up until the last few minutes so the idea of not seeing what is going on at all is exciting. Ive seen the videos and think they are steamy! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
  • TC75
  • 08-07-2019, 12:35 PM
That particular scenario is hot and one I壇 like to do with you. Of course I知 sure that would require at least one regular visit first to establish trust for your safety.

In reverse with me blinfolded I find hot as well. Originally Posted by pistol shot
We should definitely try this sometime....
Just to be clear if I知 blindfolded it値l be me and two women no dudes lol

We should definitely try this sometime.... Originally Posted by TC75
Women not particularly attractive. Originally Posted by dietsunkist

That would be a feature, not a bug, for me. How many butterfaces have you seen, women who are, as Lyle Lovett sang, "hot to go" and "ready," but who turn out to be "ugly from the front." LOL. And how many women might enjoy a good dicking if they didn't have to look at the ugly fat fuck who was doing it?
Just to be clear if I知 blindfolded it値l be me and two women no dudes lol Originally Posted by pistol shot
Yeah, I need to be the only dick in the room
Or just pay your dues and see a lot of providers. Several run in packs and share incalls. Logistically it’s much easier to get blindfolded and get passed around like a little hobby slut when 4-5 providers rotate. This is what made the studios so much fun back in the day
That would be a feature, not a bug, for me. How many butterfaces have you seen, women who are, as Lyle Lovett sang, "hot to go" and "ready," but who turn out to be "ugly from the front." LOL. And how many women might enjoy a good dicking if they didn't have to look at the ugly fat fuck who was doing it? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Just think about how much more sex you'd have if you were blind and looks were irrelevant. Even having to pay for it, you wouldn't discriminate based on looks, and that gifted cocksucker you would have escshewed if you were sighted because she is a BW and visually unappealing now has no reason to be disqualified from your TDL.
So once upon a time......( in a swing club that has been closed for many years) I did something similar. They basically constructed a large box with a seat in it, it had a hole in the side for the male body part. So the lady would go in there, close the door to the box and turn the red light on to indicate she was ready for fun. The guys would line up. They didn't usually know who was in the box, nor did the lady see anything but their cock. I tried it once and may have tried it again but the place got closed down not too long after that.
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2019, 05:30 PM
So once upon a time......( in a swing club that has been closed for many years) I did something similar. They basically constructed a large box with a seat in it, it had a hole in the side for the male body part. So the lady would go in there, close the door to the box and turn the red light on to indicate she was ready for fun. The guys would line up. They didn't usually know who was in the box, nor did the lady see anything but their cock. I tried it once and may have tried it again but the place got closed down not too long after that. Originally Posted by alaine
I know you're freaky like that, build you a cardboard box now
Well with the 300lb elephant sitting in my dining room....no room for a box that size, the one I spoke about was actually made of wood.....Maybe, I'll get rid of the sofa and install a "Box".
hahahaha