More reasons to stay away from 635/75 area

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/25/d...tel-shootings/

I have had several girls upset because I would not see them in this area. Well this is a reason why.
Look at the demographics of the area. You will ALWAYS have a higher murder and crime rate with those percentages.

Who needs a news report to know that. You can just drive down the street and look around and know to stay away.
Very true. But my point is these locations are very popular provider incalls. This area has been getting more dangerous over the years.

Now we have a triple homicide in one of the rooms. I think it's best if everyone hobbyiest and providers steer of this location.
Yea, RUN Forest RUN!!! Anywhere that thugs and gangsters walk the street and hang around on the corners 24 hrs a day is a no go.
So where in Dallas is it best to stay? An area that is upscale and accessible to most hobbyists? Andy and her gorgeous new friend (brand new to this industry!) Kaycee will arrive in Dallas next Sunday and we are trying figure out the most practical place.
So where in Dallas is it best to stay? Originally Posted by oneandylee2
The galleria area. Nice hotels, upscale shopping and restaurants nearby.
Well i damn.near when to the pen due to the 3 strikes..and they are dirty with it. Dallas County is.always.on the prowl as well as.Irving. you better do outcalls.to houses and ..no incalls, if u get away with it just dont think it wont happen. And if you around a.major.event like a super bowl/ all star game, you def.dont want.to stand out. Dallas is very risky..
To answer your question miss lady, go to Lewisville or Denton.
Believe it or not even though north/635 and tollway looks nice but trust me...its more hood than you think. Use to live there right off of SpringValley, Monfort
Look at the demographics of the area. You will ALWAYS have a higher murder and crime rate with those percentages.

Who needs a news report to know that. You can just drive down the street and look around and know to stay away. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Sir, may I inquire as to the inference of the demographics, please elaborate.