Funniest words uttered during the moment by Provider/Hobbyst

I took this from another thread in H-town, but what was the funniest words uttered during the moment.?

for me, my long time ATF says just as I am entering her mish;

"Fuck that pussy like you are mad at it!"

she is not a dirty talker per se so this caught me off guard.. I busted out laughing
so did she and we continued to have fun..
Just Friday I was told that I said hot when I entered , I have no recollection of this , and usually I speak in sentences . I swear she had to be reading my mind !
Honey! dinners on the stove. ill be out in a bit, im fuckin... "whats your name?" 0h yeah,im fuckin knottyman!
Too funny, made me think of years ago, lady was chewing gum, and slowly began to work her way down, and I couldn't stand to see her chewing gum, so I said, "are you going to spit that out?" She looked up at me and said, "no, I will swallow if you want me to". I said "I meant the gum!"

We laughed so hard we never did finish the session...
You know RALPHY, that is why make up sex is so good.
If only guys took their agression out in the vagina; we could all skip the verbal portion of the fight.
And just get banged really hard like we like it.

Ha
Knotty you kid a lot. Please tell me you are kidding here.

Honey! dinners on the stove. ill be out in a bit, im fuckin... "whats your name?" 0h yeah,im fuckin knottyman! Originally Posted by knotty man
I'm ten seconds away and she says "ooops, time's up". Now she's been known as one of those "hour? Hour & a half? Who gives a shit kind" of lady. She gave a little giggle, pulled the cover and turned that ten seconds into what felt like a weekend of BBBJ!
I had a gentleman one time as I was deep throating say "good night"....I said no no wake up.....we both lost it!!
  • alaf
  • 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Right as I was about to cum, she looked at me right in the eyes and said, "You remind me of my dad."
Right as I was about to cum, she looked at me right in the eyes and said, "You remind me of my dad." Originally Posted by alaf
that is a boner killer
Great convo, lusty kisses, lots of 'connection' between us, amazing foreplay and as he starts to gain momentum...my eyes are closed and I am moaning...
I hear Elmer Fudd doing 'dirty talk' - "Ooh Boy! Dis feels weawy, weawy gud! I WUV da way dat pussy feels...bedder dan hunting wabbits!!"

The laughter was so intense that I had to bolt for the potty :-)
A man that can make me laugh is very sexy - this gentleman won on all counts :-)
Now retired provider:
"Oh shit it's 10:30 you need to cum in my mouth NOW! I have to go take the baby sitter home."
"You feel just like my Fiance"
The first provider I ever saw was Gia back from the old A.S.P.D. days. I was shaking like a leaf until we got down to it, and right after I popped while I was still inside of her she looked me right in the eye and said, "So....are you still nervous around me?"
A couple of years ago I saw Crystal Kitty and she had lit some candles at her incall to set the mood..we got down to it and right in the middle of an awesome BBBJ, she stopped, looked up at me and said, "somethings on fire!"

I had laid my undershirt on the counter too close to one of the candles and it literally lit on fire...after freaking out for a second with all the smoke in the room, i put the shirt out and we laughed our asses off and finshed the session.

Needless to say, it was a "hot" one!