Female Condums

I don't know whether it's allowed, but this is duped in the national Main Discussion forum to get more exposure.

Who has had experience with female condoms. Any info would appreciated. expense, convenience, hygiene, sensation (male and female), lubrication, preferences, pros and cons, etc.

I have viewed YouTube demos on how they are inserted into fake vaginas, but that's about all.
I don't know whether it's allowed, but this is duped in the national Main Discussion forum to get more exposure.

Who has had experience with female condoms. Any info would appreciated. expense, convenience, hygiene, sensation (male and female), lubrication, preferences, pros and cons, etc.

I have viewed YouTube demos on how they are inserted into fake vaginas, but that's about all. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
I love female condoms! They're mentioned in several of my reviews. I'm not aware of many other ladies that use them in Arkansas.

To me, the sensation is far superior to that of regular condoms, since it's the rings that keep it in place versus the tight fit of a regular condom. FC's design is also different with respect to the amount of material, there's quite a bit & it's designed to move around, so it doesn't feel as restrictive. Applying lube to the inside masks the feel of the condom material itself, and the lube acclimates to body temperature.

Drawbacks would be expense, for one. There are 3 female condoms in a box for around $10, versus an entire box of 40 or so traditional condoms for the same price. They can also be difficult to find, so they do require some preplanning. I usually order mine from Amazon. Occasionally, you can find them in adult stores, but I've never seen them in a Walmart or Walgreens. Another drawback is awkwardness of insertion... For an inexperienced user, it can be challenging and somewhat embarassing. It really just takes practice and a patient partner.

From my perspective, FC is the closest thing to natural sex that I've experienced in the hobby. I've gotten the same feedback from most of the gentlemen that I've used them with. I think they are also a much better alternative for gentlemen with ED, or large size/girth issues.

I hope some of the guys I've used them with will chime in and share their experiences!
they feel like a fucking parachute with a highly uncomfortable ring inside. Plus it's a waste of good lube. No thanks, I'd rather not have sex if those were the only condoms around
I've experienced the female condoms with Ginger, and I highly recommend both!
they feel like a fucking parachute with a highly uncomfortable ring inside. Plus it's a waste of good lube. No thanks, I'd rather not have sex if those were the only condoms around Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Danielle & Baby Dallas both tried them during our 4-girl hobby soirée, and they both complained that they could feel the top ring and it was uncomfortable.

It wasn't an issue for me. I thought it was similar in feel to a diaphragm.

I've experienced the female condoms with Ginger, and I highly recommend both! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Thanks, hun!
Ginger,
You are exactly the person I was hoping would post.
Your showcase mentioned that you are female condom friendly.

I would have PMed you, but I thought others might be interested too.
Thanks for the input.
I've experienced the female condoms with Ginger, and I highly recommend both! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I suspect that everything, going to be the best that it can be with Ginger.
From a guys perspective, mho it feels better then regular condom ,like ginger said closet to the real thing
Ginger is the only provider I've seen that offers them. As an older guy with sensitivity issues under a cover, I found the female condom a much preferred alternative. If felt much more natural to me and as a guy with some girth at the base, it was really nice not being pinched there as a lot of male condoms do. I liked them a lot.
Oh, another added bonus that I forgot to mention earlier is that due to the heightened sensitivity that the female condom provides, a second round is a lot more possible. Even for guys that thought they were no longer capable... Surprise!
Duplicate thread in National Main Discussion forum.
I was introduced to them by a provider and I will always use them with her from here on out! Far less restricting than conventional condoms, and I've always had a problem maintaining an erection while wearing one. Problem solved with these. I agree with the statement that a little lube on my cock and inside the condom made the sensation as close to bareback as you will get in the hobby. On several occasions I've had to double-check just to make sure I wasn't going at it unprotected. Buying in bulk is the way to go, as a 3-pack will run you around $12-15 in most adult stores (if they carry them; some don't). Count me as a big fan!
I used one with a well known provider in Tulsa and I liked the experience.
Might as well go bare if you use a female condom...ijs, so no thAnks pass the regular condoms to me please I care about my safety and health
I have never had the pleasure of experiencing a FC but maybe some day. I would think another added bonus would be no need to change condoms during a FMF session if both ladies are using a FC. I know for some of us older guys if is a little more difficult to remain "focused" while one condom is removed and another is put on every time we swap partners. JMHO