Sex on the balcony and other fun places

I finally got moved into my new place with a nice view of the Plaza. I have a little bit of at "thing" with heights, so I think it would be extra exciting to break the new place in on the balcony. I did this once in Cancun with an ex and ever since I bought this place, I couldn't wait to move in a try it again. I'm several stories up and to add to the thrill of the height, the thought of someone catching a glimpse of us sounds exciting. So, ladies, start your engines, next weekend I hope to be unpacked and settled in and we will be off to the races

Inquiring minds want to know, where is the most exciting/fun place you have ever had sex?
On stage at a strip club (after hours).
On a raft while floating on a river.
umm shayla I've had a similar experience on a jetski. Water sex is fun.
bed of a pick up durring a concert,or some other public venue!!!
umm shayla I've had a similar experience on a jetski. Water sex is fun. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
It definitely is! A jet ski?! That sounds wicked.
Anyone join the mile high club? I want to...
hmmmm balcony's are always fun but also in the parking garage on the plaza on the hood of my car at check out time now that was fun
In one of the area nature parks, off the trail, wrapped in a cammy blanket.
And a school field trip came by so close we could hear the guide talk about stuff.
We were not spotted and after they went by, my then GF was so horny over the thrill we went at it some more. Probably out there for 4 hours! Man still get a woody thinking about it!
In the back of an ambulance while racing 80 mph through town with lights and sirens going.... seeing cars pull over thinking someone was dying and needing to get to hospital when really it was just me getting my boink on! LOL

Always wanted to try balcony boink... maybe ill have the pleasure this week while im in KC
You know....
There are five kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.
... ...
HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "FUCK YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer fuck you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

HOBBY SEX- includes, balcony sex, glass elevator sex, jet ski sex, on top of work desk sex, etc etc etc etc...
On Halloween, in a cemetery...spooky at first, but memorable

The grave markers were no more current than 1890's

Restroom in St Patrick's Cath, in NYC

Balcony of the Marriot overlooking Niagria Falls

Red Rock Canyon just outside Las Vegas
About 3 weeks ago a FWB (Friend w/ Ben) and I were out at a local Mexican restaurant/bar close to closing on a Sunday night, there were no kids in the place and it was pretty dead...one thing lead to another and we were getting busy in the bathroom and got caught by management who was knocking and screaming at the door "get out NOW or we are calling the police". Talk about a rush, I zipped up and she straightened her skirt and we zoomed out of there. Even though it was a little scary, it was extremely exhilarating. She blew me on the short drive back to my place and we had crazy monkey sex for hours when we got there. There are several of these in KC and every time I drive by one, lil' Scuba wakes up and says hi to me.
Without question the rush of public playing is amazing

Of course, I always make sure we do not play with kids, families or just general
messing up other "innocents" fun that may be around...but it can be fun

Learn a long time ago, best to play in Men's Restroom. First off, if discovered most
guys will just chuckle. However playing in Women's Restroom, for the guy can result
in legal problems

Another fun place can be at an AMC movie theatre...especially with school starting back in. A late weekday evening show is fun...but a mid-day weekday showing can
add alittle extra spice to the equation. I just luv those armrests that rise!
I live in the country nestled back a ways and have great tree rows around everything except the drive. So whatever can be done outside I've been here i think....

The one thing I love the most still to this day is taking the hay wagon out to the middle of the wheat or corn field mostly at night and getting wild. Add a thunderstorm in with it and a with rain coming down it's quite the ride.
Hmmm...

In the days of the River Quay there was a place called, I believe, the Bowery. I had heard that the girls would pull guys onstage and service them. We went and sure enough I got a nice blow from a cute little blonde. The next night police were there and busted everyone.

And, when I lived in Vegas, I had a GF that was very submissive to me(nothing cruel, just a sub). She would basically let me do whatever wherever. Two that stand out were at a bar in the morning(we'd been there most of the night) and were asked to leave because we were playing too hard at the bar. The entry had two doors with a space inbetween with a phone, cig machine, etc. I put her against the wall and started dry slamming her. She said no which meant keep going. We did this for a minute or two as people were walking in. We went outside and right by the door(the bar was in a strip mall) and I had her get on her kness and service me - once again as people went by. The other time was in the parking lot of a strip club(the now defunct Crazy Horse II). It was about 10am and while going to the car the idea of laying her on the hood came to mind. After some furious FIV I decided WTF and spread her out and we went at it for several minutes, not really worrying that the car was about 15 feet from a busy street in broad daylight. After times like this she would say she couldnt believe I did that but would then want to do something like it again. Looking back I can't believe I did it either and even more that we didn't end up locked up.