Ultra Right Beer!!!

Beer is beer. No politics required.
Beer is beer. No politics required. Originally Posted by DNinja69
But then ya had a different spin in the other thread...

.... A nice photo on me tin of Conservative Dad's beer.

... And a portion of all sales goes to GREAT causes!
Buy some today!

#### Salty
But then ya had a different spin in the other thread... Originally Posted by Salty Again
He did indeed

Funny how that happens

For those beer drinkers, I am sure this provides a nice alternative
I don't think beer and politics was a stew I tried to serve up and my beer selection didn't really change over the past year or two I just enjoy mentioning the brands I am enjoying a lot more now.

If you need someone else's approval to decide what beverage you drink that is a style of Freedom I am not interested in.
This guy is a marketing genius. I wish I had thought of it.
This guy is a marketing genius. I wish I had thought of it. Originally Posted by jmichael

he's a genius for today. i wonder if it's discounted Bud light he's hawking as a "private label" brand with Trump's mug on it?

bahahhaaaaaa

https://ultrarightbeer.com/

BAHHHAAHHHAAAAAA
With only 10% going to the help the Trump cause and at 3x the going rate for plain jane 4% brew it sounds like a bad investment to me. Buy the beer you like and take what you save make a donation to Trump directly or the legal defense fund or overpay to line someone's pockets trying to make a buck off being a Trump supporter. Easy choice for me I mean at the end of the day it is beer. The bologna of beverages. Nothing wrong with either but then nobody is really trying to sell $20/lb bologna to match your political ideology. I guess Conservative mom's don't get any lol

Cool can art though.
With only 10% going to the help the Trump cause and at 3x the going rate for plain jane 4% brew it sounds like a bad investment to me. Buy the beer you like and take what you save make a donation to Trump directly or the legal defense fund or overpay to line someone's pockets trying to make a buck off being a Trump supporter. Easy choice for me I mean at the end of the day it is beer. The bologna of beverages. Nothing wrong with either but then nobody is really trying to sell $20/lb bologna to match your political ideology. I guess Conservative mom's don't get any lol

Cool can art though. Originally Posted by DNinja69

... Please don't start crying with disappointment, mate.
And you can save us the lecture on what to drink.

... Drink whatever you wish... But please drink responsively.
And often. ...

#### Salty
We can definitely agree on drinking responsibly.

For anyone interested in some reviews:

https://untappd.com/b/conservative-d...-right/5421917

"Reminiscent of Coors Light but more refreshing. Smells like malt liquor, though." tells me a better selling price than $100 per case would be $19.99 ...American
A gift from a buddy for jokes, it feels very similar to Natural Light, so overall mid
Great, now we're gonna have to explain to some of the older crowd what mid means.