Backpage Hacked, taken down by Gov or Net Neutrality victim?

okay.. this is kinda funny and annoying at the same time.

Currently on my main system on any browser any backpage link goes to Backpage Africa..

on my phone using a different provider it's just gone period..

Probably should be happy that I saved myself a few thousand dollars over the next year.. lol but still curious whats up?.. any of you folks know?
I'm in Taiwan but bp is normal here. Goes to cities in the US and either bp or cracker for international sites. Net neutrality just insures the government can decide what is fair. That works well, doesn't it.
Works just fine for me in San Antonio and in McAllen

http://mcallen.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3857/33780827

and if the link above fails, here's a copy:

Report Ad (956) 732-3857

Posted: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:13 AM

http://www.facebook.com/vipgirlfriends.highend
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 33780827 mcallen

email to friend
It is working for me.
Working in South Central La.
  • Lia88
  • 12-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Mines is working in new Orleans
On mine it just shows rows and rows of phone numbers. Nothing else
On mine it just shows rows and rows of phone numbers. Nothing else Originally Posted by burkalini
That's how it is for everyoe these days, stateside it seems.
Just put it in gallery view.
Just put it in gallery view. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Shows the pics that way but no verbage at all
IRC that's cause new regs mean the gals CAN'T use verbage..
It's working in Spfld, MO.
okay... my phone...that ended up being my fault.. I just mistyped. My VPN gave me an IP in canada...I switched it to another country and still the same thing.. redirected to backpage Africa... weird!
They have it setup that any US IP's can't view international cities, only cities in the US, this isn't new, for awhile they made it so you couldn't even see the listings for cities outside of the us, they brought that part back but you can't go to the link.
okay... my phone...that ended up being my fault.. I just mistyped. My VPN gave me an IP in canada...I switched it to another country and still the same thing.. redirected to backpage Africa... weird! Originally Posted by downwardpull
So, we go down the global warming logic path. i.e

Whatever hiccups anyone has on the internet are caused by "net neutrality". "net neutrality" is bad. Oh, that hiccup wasn't caused by "net neutrality". Still, "net neutrality" is bad.

See how that works. It is a well tested propaganda procedure. Kudo's for it correct employment.

Note that I don't have strong opinion about "net neutrality", but the only arguments against its repeal are by leftwing fascist dumbasses, and are truly moronic. I know the arguments for keeping it, and somee of them are valid, but I haven't seen a single one proferred by the "hopefully ruler" class.