so McCarthy has finally started impeachment proceedings for..

• pxmcc
  • 09-18-2023, 08:07 AM
-trying to extort zelensky over a Congressionally-mandated delivery of funds?

-trying to overthrow the duly-elected government on Jan. 6 by leading a violent insurrection on the Capitol and attempted coup-d'etat?

-lying to banks, insurers, and the IRS? (the 2 sets of books problem, one for banks, and the other for the IRS.)

-for stealing highly classified docs? (probably to be sold to Russia for i figures..)

high crimes and misdemeanors?

well nope none of those..

that brings me back to my question. so..?

well actually for a fishing expedition, or so it would seem, yes?
-
Definitely a fishing expedition that won’t pass the Senate.

McCarthy is a pussy just like Eric Swalwell said to his face. Now Matt Gaetz is punking him.

Both Marjorie Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert might need to give him some double head to make him feel better. He could probably fuck them both raw...if those two chicks don’t call each other bitches! Hehehe
It's about the bank records showing bribes flowing. A few senators had relatives working at burisma with hunter. The ten mill is just a start. Romney had a relative there. Trump got impeached for even calling about it, and the fbi knew it was real since vp days. Just like the laptop. And Russia Russia Russia was made up bullshit from the go. Fun to watch them squirm. It's all coming out.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2023, 01:47 AM
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors"
McCarthy is only starting an Inquiry which will give them power to search for documents. There does not have to be an impeachment trial the American voters can do that on Nov 2024.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2023, 05:49 AM
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors"
McCarthy is only starting an Inquiry which will give them power to search for documents. There does not have to be an impeachment trial the American voters can do that on Nov 2024. Originally Posted by LayingPipe
impeachment is actually what the House does; it's similar to a criminal indictment. on a majority vote in the House to charge, the guilt or innocence is decided by the Senate acting as a jury, requiring a super-majority vote to convict and remove the pres from office. (Mitch is kicking himself for not convicting Trump when he had the chance.)

is there a shred of evidence Biden accepted bribes from anyone? that's not his style at all, and the answer is no, only innuendo. and that's how you want your taxes spent-when we have so many real problems to deal with, like climate change-on a fishing expedition?
They impeached Trump for a supposed quid pro quo which he didn't do, however they have brandon on video admitting to a quid pro quo for a billion American dollars. brandon should be grateful it's taken this long to impeach his worthless ass. His opening up the borders alone should get him impeached, because every person who walks into America without any sort of documentation is a law broken.

Perhaps one of these days px will awaken from the alternate universe he's located in and realize brandon is a crook, maybe the biggest crook ever who swore an oath to follow the rules as POTUS.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-19-2023, 10:15 AM
eyewitnesses dispute political interference claims in the matter of Hunter Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/19/polit...den/index.html
You liberal and progressives can't defend this, today, tomorrow, or yesterday. There is no defense for this quid pro quo. (a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6QiqvfvxE

First of all, DJ, your meme contains a quote that is not a quote. Secondly, Biden clearly says in the video that he was on as assignment. He did not go over on his own initiative. Do you honestly think that the president sent him over there without discussing the possible outcomes and the reaction to each of those outcomes. So, is there quid pro quo there and if so, whose.
First of all, DJ, your meme contains a quote that is not a quote. Originally Posted by NordicJag

• pxmcc
  • 09-20-2023, 01:37 AM
You liberal and progressives can't defend this, today, tomorrow, or yesterday. There is no defense for this quid pro quo. (a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6QiqvfvxE

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
so are you claiming that Pres Biden received a briefcase or a garbage bag or a bank bag full of cash for doing someone a favor in Ukraine? is there a single shred of evidence supporting this outlandish claim?

i'm specifically asking about Joe Biden. i have no idea about Hunter Biden. i say let the feds do their job investigating Hunter Biden without interference from anyone and pop the Hunter Biden blister once and for all. he's got issues, but they have nothing to do with the president, nor has he ever held a position in government, unlike the Trump crime family's dirty or sketchy deals.
Exactly. Anyone who is neutral looks at the Bidens 20+ shell companies, the millions of dollars from foreign countries that flowed into these shell companies, the payment for Hunters car, and Bidens multiple trips with his son and know that something stinks really bad. what exactly is the family business? LOL! You really have to be an ideologue to pretend this isn't the most corrupt president to ever inhabit the white house.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2023, 09:15 AM
^^lol sir. that honor belongs to another, twice impeached, and 4 times indicted totaling 91 felony counts by 3 different prosecutors in 3 different jurisdictions. he makes Nixon look like an altar boy and Harding a priest..

can't wait to see the money-bag video. lets just say i'm not holding my breath..
You obviously don't know much about law...lets just say I am very familiar with lawsuits and court proceedings. If Trump had gotten sued for 1-2 counts, might be cause for concern for him. 90+ felony counts typically mean dismissal, means they don't have much and are trying to get something, anything, to stick. I'll bet he knows this and sleeps well at night.