Thank You Notes

Alright, let me state this question as neutrally as possible.

Ladies, do you like "Thank You" notes after a good session? Be honest, now!

Secondly, do the gentlemen send a "Thank You" note 2 B polite? Do you wonder if she likes it or if maybe she doesn't really?

Please cast your votes and let's see if we get a match!
Thank you notes, no. Had a great time texts, sometimes, if its true and I plan on seeing her again.

Maybe I'm a dick but, "Thank you for letting me give you some of my money" just doesn't sit right to me.
Thank you notes, no. Had a great time texts, sometimes, if its true and I plan on seeing her again.

Maybe I'm a dick but, "Thank you for letting me give you some of my money" just doesn't sit right to me. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Let's agree to say that texting a girl that you had a good time can safely be called sending her a "Thank You Note" to simplify the questions.

I at least send I text message or an email.

My Mom taught me but I don't think this is what she meant it for!
I at least send I text message or an email.

My Mom taught me but I don't think this is what she meant it for! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Uh, Hmm? Okay. Let's not bring Mom into this one!
Well it depends. Is she cute? I thought MILF's where the next big thing.
I usually just give them pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents on them... it seems to be a really popular gift with the ladies... never had one throw them back at me...
  • bbkid
  • 02-02-2010, 06:55 AM
I send a "I had a good time text or email" sometimes. And I usually recieve some as well.

I did not respond to the poll as I don't agree with the "I thought it was expected" part.
I can honestly say that I've never received a "Thank You" email or text from any provider.

Interesting.....I never really thought about it.

I can't say that I've ever sent an email/text either.

If I had a good time, I just call them back. I tell them as I'm leaving that I had a wonderful time and want to see them again. And, usually do.
Sir,
i have sent a Thank You, on more then one occasion, it is the polite thing to do. i'm also certain, i personally thank anyone ive seen as we are walking out the door, i'm well aware that seeing me, is a choice. i do appreciate being the chosen one,even if its only for that day, as well does my family, who depend on my income. Thank You all for supporting..... single Moms, and the hobby world alike. Many times i save a clients phone number stored and the second he calls, i know how O/our session went. i abbreviate the last name w the site i met him from. Also go as far as to put DNS, P, MP, things in shorthand. It makes this so much easier to be a lady and give a gentleman the reference he deserves. DNS, obviously do not serve, P for Preferred, and if he's a MP, it means he's married Preferred. i do so love my MP's
Sir,
i have sent a Thank You, on more then one occasion, it is the polite thing to do. i'm also certain, i personally thank anyone ive seen as we are walking out the door, i'm well aware that seeing me, is a choice. i do appreciate being the chosen one,even if its only for that day, as well does my family, who depend on my income. Thank You all for supporting..... single Moms, and the hobby world alike. Many times i save a clients phone number stored and the second he calls, i know how O/our session went. i abbreviate the last name w the site i met him from. Also go as far as to put DNS, P, MP, things in shorthand. It makes this so much easier to be a lady and give a gentleman the reference he deserves. DNS, obviously do not serve, P for Preferred, and if he's a MP, it means he's married Preferred. i do so love my MP's Originally Posted by subcilla
I hope you replace your phone weekly otherwise your putting them at risk. we are not friends, but GOD FORBID anything happen to you legally, you have just placed your clients at risk.......On that same token it's wise to take a hammer to the computer and hard drive monthly. This is not just for Cilla but for anyone who really wants to keep data secret.

Back to topic. Yes any form of thank you is appreciated. The lady might question if it's okay to send a text You may have an S.O, and we don't want to risk that for you...As for email, yes, it's okay of the guest says the email is safe....We have to protect our guest at all cost.....
I have sent text and emails and received many as well. In fact, a lot of the times I schedule a session through p411, I received a thank you email.
I show my thanks with a positive review and a repeat date.
I am glad to hear that no lady has yet to say No, she does not like Thank You notes.

However, if one of the ladies does post a NO, please tell us why you feel that way.
I enjoy getting them very much. A nice e-mail or text after an appointment is warmly welcomed. It is no different from thanking another professional who did a great job.

I some times send a thank you note to a client but it is always via PM.