Only in Walmart

• hd
  • 02-10-2011, 01:22 PM

she's not that provider I heard about in Waxahachie is she?
lmbo!!!
Possible clean up on isle 10
  • hd
  • 02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
With the freezing weather we've been having, possibly an ice pack for those sore muscles?
At least it wasn't a colostomy bag!
Really how immature....
  • hd
  • 02-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Maybe that's one of those drink bags that the cyclists use, but it's full of Mountain Dew!!
maybe it got cold and those legs needed some warming up! LOL
Yuck...she could have worn pants or a long skirt! What's wrong with people!
lol some ppl just dont care!!!
Wow taking an actually pic of that!!!! I try not to judge ppl and especially someone that can't help their condition.... But true she could have worn some pants.....

she's not that provider I heard about in Waxahachie is she? Originally Posted by hd

Maybe she can sue wal-mart because there was a lady on the news that was taped on a cell phone as she was walking and texting and fell into the fountain and whoever taped her put it on youtube or facebook and she said that she was suing because of the embarrassment and the fact that no one that worked at the mall tried to help her....
Oh, Syan...you need to check out this site

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

That lady would be at the back of a really long line to sue!
If you go to Bally's, 24HR, etc, you'll see a ton of idiots texting, talking and playing games on their smart phone. The problem is...they are doing it on THE WEIGHT MACHINES...for 10-15 minutes. Hey, pencil neck, could you stop texting your BFF or start using the inclined bench? Thanks, asshopper.

I even saw a former Superbowl winning running back pull out a paperback between sets on the pec deck and read it.
it's sad. it's funny. but it's sad.