Best body piercers in Dallas? What are your thoughts on body piercing?

Believe body piercing can be very erotic, and great looking, if done correctly and well taken care of.

I'm looking for a body piercer (how do you spell that? Is that the correct word?) located in Dallas. It's so tough to look at those Yelp reviews and guess how valid those reviews are.

Any suggestions?

Also, for the ladies here, please feel free to show of your body piercings. I'm interested in an ear piercing but if I was a lot younger, no telling what I'd get pierced!!!

Guys ... any piercings you can share with us?

Always,
Elisabeth
Before 2019, I didn't know much about body piercings and if you had asked me for my opinion, you would have received a blank stare.

However, this year, I met several ladies with body piercings and I think it's very erotic and hawt! I love ladies with nose & ear piercings. I've also been introduced to the erotic pleasures of nipple piercings and tongue piercings and I'm a huge fan.

I've realized that when it comes to enhancing an erotic session, simply having the piercings is not enough. You have to know how to use it in an expert fashion. There's a fine line between heightening pleasure and causing actual physical pain. You have to be practiced enough to not cross that fine line. My ATF, Blonde Barbie, has a tongue piercing and she knows how to deliver a phenomenal first class BBBJCIM without crossing that fine line.
  • Hooks
  • 10-19-2019, 08:51 PM
Best advice is to look for an APP certified piercer.
I personally have never gotten pierced in TX only tattooed. I got mine done in CO & FL (:
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B44FEFD2-6965-42B3-9F04-F0C9A08D7CED.jpeg (336.4 KB, 125 views)
Urban Tattoo in Arlington...
I personally have never gotten pierced in TX only tattooed. I got mine done in CO & FL (: Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69
Your piercings are gorgeous!!!
I don't know about Dallas, but there is a wonderful lady in Frisco.

I'm looking at getting my bellybutton done and maybe getting a dermal again.