It baffles me how much of a hard-on Conservatives have for the Police state in the U.S.

Your views would make you model citizens under Gorbachev. Conservatives brag about fiscal responsibility but turn a blind eye when it comes to having their money spent on Policing Mafia and the entire Broken-Window Fallacy industry that is our military.

Why don’t you guys just surrender your arms to them and trust they will protect you? Just like how Daniel Shaver and Tony Timpa were protected. Of course, there is no reaction to these by communities because Conservatism leads to complacency. What’s worse are those who defend Police Mafia actions of blatant murder, asset forfeiture (theft), eminent domain (enforcing trespassing and burglary), and other failed programs like War on Drugs, irrational traffic enforcement, entrapment projects, the list goes.

The reality is, most so-called conservatives support everything I mentioned because the poor uneducated low to no skill white trash see “serving your country” as a welfare scapegoat. So not surprisingly, these people have no interest in protecting citizen’s rights or defending the constitution, only to serve their own interests.

You conservatives are no different then the radical lefties who enjoy big government controlling their lives at the expense of the private individual.
you touched on that poor, low-class "Conservative" (I would substitute Republican), the other segment is the wealthy Republican who believes money is everything.. take Trump.. no interest in social justice, foreign affairs (except to denigrate), health care.

these Republicans see the Police and military as guardians of their wealth.. keep the unwashed poor away from my house and person.. like the other day, when Trump got the military to tear gas protesters, so he could stroll over to the Church, raise his bible upside down, and be clear of irritatants like calls for social justice.
you touched on that poor, low-class "Conservative" (I would substitute Republican), the other segment is the wealthy Republican who believes money is everything.. take Trump.. no interest in social justice, foreign affairs (except to denigrate), health care.

these Republicans see the Police and military as guardians of their wealth.. keep the unwashed poor away from my house and person.. like the other day, when Trump got the military to tear gas protesters, so he could stroll over to the Church, raise his bible upside down, and be clear of irritatants like calls for social justice. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I do agree that the majority are just Republicans who tout Conservatism but don’t actually know what it means to be Conservative. We are on a hooker website after all so it’s literally impossible for anyone here to be “Conservative”.

Before Trump got nominated, many actual Conservatives actually attempted to prevent Trump from being the Republican candidate, and I admire their efforts. With Trump, Republican ideology is more backwards and illogical then the most hardcore ANTIFA lefties.

Anti-Liberty
Anti-Free Market
No practical monetary policy
Pro-Massive Government Spending
Pro-Government intervention

Like wtf is a Republican?
cough cough bullshit
I didn't get your point.
I didn't get your point. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Libtards and modern day conservatives. Anti-American.
cough cough bullshit Originally Posted by winn dixie
What a well thought out, and clearly explained argument. not. cough cough
What a well thought out, and clearly explained argument. not. cough cough Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Your views would make you model citizens under Gorbachev. Conservatives brag about fiscal responsibility but turn a blind eye when it comes to having their money spent on Policing Mafia and the entire Broken-Window Fallacy industry that is our military.

Why don’t you guys just surrender your arms to them and trust they will protect you? Just like how Daniel Shaver and Tony Timpa were protected. Of course, there is no reaction to these by communities because Conservatism leads to complacency. What’s worse are those who defend Police Mafia actions of blatant murder, asset forfeiture (theft), eminent domain (enforcing trespassing and burglary), and other failed programs like War on Drugs, irrational traffic enforcement, entrapment projects, the list goes.

The reality is, most so-called conservatives support everything I mentioned because the poor uneducated low to no skill white trash see “serving your country” as a welfare scapegoat. So not surprisingly, these people have no interest in protecting citizen’s rights or defending the constitution, only to serve their own interests.

You conservatives are no different then the radical lefties who enjoy big government controlling their lives at the expense of the private individual. Originally Posted by redpartyhat
so whats that make you a well educated idiot who never served anything but watermelon and fried chicken
so whats that make you a well educated idiot who never served anything but watermelon and fried chicken Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I'm going to try my best to make sense of this comment. Please bare in mind we live in America and the official language is English here. I hate trying to talk to people who can barely formulate a sentence. Proofread before hitting submit, it helps you not look like an idiot.

But to respond to your point, serving watermelon and fried chicken to the market is a lot more productive to our society than the complete waste of resources driven by our fed. Republicans are ok with how the fed operates, they love the welfare and social security they receive. I don't believe that's how you run a society, and I admire those who contribute to the economy. Right now, Republican country is filled with lazy unproductive white trash who receive so much from the Government, it's sickening.
I'm going to try my best to make sense of this comment. Please bare in mind we live in America and the official language is English here. I hate trying to talk to people who can barely formulate a sentence. Proofread before hitting submit, it helps you not look like an idiot.

But to respond to your point, serving watermelon and fried chicken to the market is a lot more productive to our society than the complete waste of resources driven by our fed. Republicans are ok with how the fed operates, they love the welfare and social security they receive. I don't believe that's how you run a society, and I admire those who contribute to the economy. Right now, Republican country is filled with lazy unproductive white trash who receive so much from the Government, it's sickening. Originally Posted by redpartyhat
it was formulated enough you can go back to serving your watermelon and fried chicken
it was formulated enough you can go back to serving your watermelon and fried chicken Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I would love to, but that would mean having to give up that income I earned to old Uncle Sam so he can pay for your government pension, welfare, and social security.

Give me back my money.

But to respond to your point, serving watermelon and fried chicken to the market is a lot more productive to our society than the complete waste of resources driven by our fed. Republicans are ok with how the fed operates, they love the welfare and social security they receive. I don't believe that's how you run a society, and I admire those who contribute to the economy. Right now, Republican country is filled with lazy unproductive white trash who receive so much from the Government, it's sickening. Originally Posted by redpartyhat
Ahhhhhh wrong to all of the above! Especially what the country is filled with! The country is filled with illegal aliens [criminals] and rioters and looters [criminals] who take away precious resources allocated to those who are really in need! Thats ok.. Im sure you'll try harder next time!
Ahhhhhh wrong to all of the above! Especially what the country is filled with! The country is filled with illegal aliens [criminals] and rioters and looters [criminals] who take away precious resources allocated to those who are really in need! Thats ok.. Im sure you'll try harder next time! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You're not wrong. I actually agree with you. The problem is most people in your base are as guilty.

Those precious resources are there for anyone to work for. Republicans are ok with getting them for free.
  • Tiny
  • 06-06-2020, 10:10 PM
Your views would make you model citizens under Gorbachev.... Originally Posted by redpartyhat
You've got a lot of valid complaints, although I'd direct them at Trump and big government Republicans, not posters in this forum.

What happened to the original Tea Party movement that started when Rick Santelli got on his soap box on CNBC --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-Jw-5Kx8k

How about small government conservatism? Balanced budgets? Cutting the pork and the waste out of the military? Or just cutting the pork out period? The simple common sense that says if you put all the taxpayers in jail, there's nobody left to pay the taxes, so we need to get on with criminal justice reform.

Trump's corporate tax cuts and the deregulation were needed. In some other ways though, yes, he's made Republican ideology more backwards and illogical.